OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach grabbing a player's hair on the sidelines. Players celebrating after helmet to helmet leaves player unconscious and coach then throwing challenge flag while he's still on the field. Coach walking onto the field and talking trash in defensive huddle.

Classless organization. Crazy thing is the refs allowed each of these plays to help them win.

It's the 'Steelerway.' The history of facts don't lie despite how much people will try to sugar coat them.

:lol:

What was wrong with the challenge flag? Should've been a TD in all honesty

vilify Pitt if it helps but don't let Cincy off the hook. Team and fans were an embarrassment

You wanna run down the list of the **** Bengals players did, or nah?

This wasn't a one sided affair, hasn't been all season long. Both of these teams went at each other with dirty hits/questionable hits, trash talking, social media antics, ect. No team is more at fault than the other.

Coach grabbing a player's hair on the sidelines. Players celebrating after helmet to helmet leaves player unconscious and coach then throwing challenge flag while he's still on the field. Coach walking onto the field and talking trash in defensive huddle.

Classless organization. Crazy thing is the refs allowed each of these plays to help them win.

Stop reaching with one game representing a historical franchise like the steelers. You doing too much.

Phil Simmons wanted to call somebody a N word on air so bad

So apparently the Steelers gave Joey Porter the game ball after the win.

Doesn't that say everything about this franchise? Including the fact that the actions of Porter and Shazier helped them win the game while the Bengals are being vilified by the media. And they're smart enough to know it. Franchise is built on scumbag play.

Fax

You wanna run down the list of the **** Bengals players did, or nah?

This wasn't a one sided affair, hasn't been all season long. Both of these teams went at each other with dirty hits/questionable hits, trash talking, social media antics, ect. No team is more at fault than the other.

I'm talking about coaches. The supposed adults and leaders. What did the Bengals coaches do? Did the Bengals players get rewarded with game balls for their actions?

Stop reaching with one game representing a historical franchise like the steelers. You doing too much.

One game? Lol. This is the head coach who stepped on the field to intimidate a kick returner who was going to score. The QB who skated on multiple credible reports of sexual assault. The veteran LB who was one of the biggest head hunters and is no doubt on of the biggest roid users in league history. "It was worth it" and "we got away with it" are ingrained in their culture.

Last edited:
The more I look at the play, I'm convinced Burfict meant to inflict damage because that's his job and his instinct. And in a way where he could play it off like "nah, I was trying to pull up. It was just my shoulder anyway." I mean we've all done that in sports, delivered an instinctual cheap shot in the heat of the moment and right after tried to play it off because we didn't quite mean it.

So I don't think he wanted to hurt AB but I agree with the flag.

As for AB, it was pretty obvious from the way his head fell unnaturally that he was concussed. I don't know how anyone can fake that.

But if you experts in here are right and he did fake that, well I think the debate about who's the best WR in football has finally been settled. AB is king!

Last edited:
I know DMX is dying to turn heel right now with this Steelers slander

I hear these same talking points from Cincy fans all the time. It was hilarious when Harrison went over and played for them, the backtrack was comical

Maybe after a 7th I'll go heel and see myself out

Marvin Lewis should get fired just off of his track record. 12 damn years and you can't get 1 playoff win?? It's like a dark cloud over that franchise. No matter how good they look in the regular season we know how it's gonna end, a train wreck. Cuz they're the Bengals and they're coached by Marvin Lewis. He has to go it's been long enough.

Bengals fans probably woke up this morning like
View media item 1863251

all I know is Burfict is an idiot and deserved that penalty, he tried to seriously hurt AB

who cares whether he got carted off or walked off, y'all try to downplay the extent by blaming the victim for the assailants actions

Bengals are chokers and that collapse was monumental. No discipline.

Doesn't mean they didn't deserve equal ref treatment however. I think the Steelers probably still make a 50 yarder if Porter is correctly flagged.

Sleeping in just boxers and a T-shirt per usual.. I wake up because my bones are freezing...Had to get up grab an extra blanket and throw on sweats and a sweater.

It's gonna hurt getting hit today.. AD and Beastmode will hurt to tackle today. 

Sleeping in just boxers and a T-shirt per usual.. I wake up because my bones are freezing...Had to get up grab an extra blanket and throw on sweats and a sweater.

Beastmode is out

Good luck to you, 651 and JPX. Hope for a good game, no injuries, straight up football.

lol @ deion arguing Burfict had to make contact. This is coming from the man who spent his whole career avoiding contact and tackles. :lol:

another thing I seem to see in the video is Burfict is watching the ball the whole time and sees it sail over AB's head before then changing into his bull charge with his shoulder down. Definitely deserved a flag.

Anyway enough about this. Although I feel like today's games will be boring letdowns.

Some guy on the radio was saying lynch was playing. I was real confused (unless recorded days earlier)

Last edited:

Beastmode is out
Whelp.. Christine Michael won't be scary to tackle

Goodluck Seattle Fans 
devil.gif
 may the best team winv
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom