OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting ready then heading out to FedEx to start tailgating.

let's get this win Washington!!!!! HTTR

Some guy on the radio was saying lynch was playing. I was real confused (unless recorded days earlier)
Yeah, last I heard he was playing but I haven't really been paying attention to the enemy.

Harry and Barr will play the whole game unlike the first meeting...hopefully. Linval is probable. I like our chances

I cant help but to always think of the hit that basically ended Brett Favre's career when I see its cold AF at TCF Bank Stadium...Turf slams on concrete basically :x

I cant help but to always think of the hit that basically ended Brett Favre's career when I see its cold AF at TCF Bank Stadium...Turf slams on concrete basically
sick.gif
Currently -8 

"Feels like" -26

Yeah, I'd guess kicking the ball and getting hit will hurt.. a lot today

Supposed to warm up a tad around kickoff.. -4ish by then

Last edited:
What's equally interesting to think about is that the Bengals has a chance to end the Steelers' season a month or two ago and lost. They had to know that would come back to bite them.

AJ was real bad, that deep ball pick was appalling

I can't even imagine playing in that type of weather. I hate getting up to do PT in the morning when it's below 60
sick.gif

Sleeping in just boxers and a T-shirt per usual.. I wake up because my bones are freezing...Had to get up grab an extra blanket and throw on sweats and a sweater.

It's gonna hurt getting hit today.. AD and Beastmode will hurt to tackle today. 

Good luck to you, 651 and JPX. Hope for a good game, no injuries, straight up football.

Good luck, brother.

I think
What he's trying to say is
Neither the Bengals nor the Steelers played like Knights the other day, but the difference was that the Steelers never got called out on it by officials and the coaches were also in on it.
And it is kind of a pattern, teams like the Steelers, Packers, and Patriots tend to get away with a lot more on field antics than teams with lesser fanbases.

I remember in that same game Favre got his bell rung, they were talking about how TCF Bank doesnt have heated coils under the turf like Soldier field, and then BAM it happened. I remember seeing part of Favre's soul leave his body after that hit :smh:

You had ONE JOB CINCINNATI. One job!!!!!

Swear you can never count on that franchise man :smh:. Imma need my Ravens to have a quick rebuild to show y'all how real AFC ****** get down smh.

Wouldn't grass be better for fields that cold? I don't know if you can upkeep it but has to be way more soft

I think
What he's trying to say is
Neither the Bengals nor the Steelers played like Knights the other day, but the difference was that the Steelers never got called out on it by officials and the coaches were also in on it.
And it is kind of a pattern, teams like the Steelers, Packers, and Patriots tend to get away with a lot more on field antics than teams with lesser fanbases.

Repped.

Though is annoying the Packers are such media darlings I can't say there have been a ton of antics on their part though, aside from Clay Matthews. Pats have their sneaky stuff, but no one approaches the Steelers for out and out classlessness through the whole org.

You had ONE JOB CINCINNATI. One job!!!!!

Swear you can never count on that franchise man
mean.gif
. Imma need my Ravens to have a quick rebuild to show y'all how real AFC ****** get down smh.
I miss when the Ravens were good
roll.gif

The Bengals are so unreliable, a bunch of mental midgets. If they and the Steelers weren't so dirty this rivalry would be better. 2014Ravens/Steelers >>> Bengals/Steelers anyday.
Repped.

Though is annoying the Packers are such media darlings I can't say there have been a ton of antics on their part though, aside from Clay Matthews. Pats have their sneaky stuff, but no one approaches the Steelers for out and out classlessness through the whole org.
& Peppers

----

Bengals are my least favorite team in the L now, taking the spot from the Cowboys and the Packers. Dudes had ONE job, they were up by less than 3. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. Ruined my bracket. Hope Marv stays until 2035.

Last edited:
thanks fellas, she had a stroke on Monday and it was all downhill from there

my other grandmom died on my sister's wedding day unexpectedly in the morning :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom