OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I've heard about those Rock stories as well. Not sure if he's still like that,doubt it but still :smh:

The Detroit Lions have made the playoffs twice in the last 5 years.

The New York Jets haven't made it all in that time.

How the hell are we dysfunctional but got damn New York Jets aren't?

Yall the Jets brah
never said we haven't been bad 
laugh.gif

probably shouldn't have used incompetent. Stafford/Rivers would be in a better situation in NY than their current one.

I realize that he still has black in him. But that's 1 black man out of what? 40 guys who have held the belt? That's a problem. 

Edit: 1 out of 45.

Last edited:
Theres never been a black wwe champion. part of the reason why I stopped watching. 

dudes like booker T, shelton benjamin, mark henry, hell even bobby lashley should've had that gold around their waist. 

They usually give black wrestlers some stereotypical gimmick like the godfather, kamala, cryme tyme, etc. 

Vince wanted Lashley to be the face of the WWE but I'm not sure what happened there

Guy was an absolute animal in the ring too :smh:

Now he's in TNA going against a washed Kurt Angle on his 'Retirement Tour'.

With that said, if Angle's theme music ever hit a WWE arena again I would lose my ****.

Would you do Mo Wilkerson for Kaep? I heard on the radio Jets will try to move Wilkerson because he's gonna want too much money and they'll franchise him or move him. You keep your draft picks and get a better QB than what you have.

The Detroit Lions have made the playoffs twice in the last 5 years.

The New York Jets haven't made it all in that time.

How the hell are we dysfunctional but got damn New York Jets aren't?

Yall the Jets brah

never said we haven't been bad :lol:

probably shouldn't have used incompetent. Stafford/Rivers would be in a better situation in NY than their current one.

yall won 3 more games in a ****** division.

The Lions have more draft picks and cap space than they have ever had while Stafford has been in the league.

The core of the Jets is old and expensive.

@spacedoodoo  Yeah I don't know if I believe The "Dwayne Johnson" Rock denying his roots. I know they played up his Samoan side and he's part of that big *** Samoan dynasty family in wrestling, but I also remember dude showing love to his pops side.

Ron Simmons (Farooq from APA) said Ahmed Johnson was extra salty about his request being denied for leader of Nation of Domination. Ahmed thought Rocky's spotlight belonged to him or some ****.  Plenty of dudes throughout the years said Ahmed was just a bitter *** dude in general. I'd take his word with a grain of salt.

I agree about the company needing to diversity their world champs more though. Numbers ain't lookin' right. My dude Mark Henry finally got a run with the Big Gold though. 
pimp.gif

Aite that's WAY more than enough wrestling talk from me in here. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Would you do Mo Wilkerson for Kaep? I heard on the radio Jets will try to move Wilkerson because he's gonna want too much money and they'll franchise him or move him. You keep your draft picks and get a better QB than what you have.

Helllll no. Unless San Fran is giving us their 1st rounder and another early draft pick :lol: . Mo might be one of, if not the, best at his position not named JJ Watt.

Would love to keep Mo over Sheldon, but I can definitely see him leaving if the price isn't right in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom