OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Gurley will be stuck for awhile. Only positive thing that would've came from missing the playoffs last year would've been taking Todd at 7. He was #1 on the panthers draft boars smh.

I love all the playing dumb in the Peyton article.

According to Cohron, everything Sly said in the documentary about helping pro athletes take performance-enhancing drugs was a fabrication to impress Al Jazeera’s undercover reporter, whom Sly claims he thought was a potential business partner.
What a sly guy...

The unnamed source, Al Jazeera wrote in the email to Guyer, alleged that Peyton and Ashley Manning visited the anti-aging clinic after hours to “get IVs and **** .” The last two words reminded a few Guyer employees of a fleshy, fast-talking intern from a few years before.

“Guyer’s a small place,” Fleischer said. “They thought, ‘Well, of all the people who have been here, no one really talks like that but Charlie Sly.’ ”
:rofl:

“Impersonating a law enforcement officer is against the law, so obviously I didn’t do that,” said Bauer, a balding, bulky redhead who wore a skin-tight long-sleeved Under Armour shirt and jeans. “Otherwise I would have been arrested.”

:lol:

That's the perfect defense anytime you break the law. "Well, officer, what you just accused me of is against the law. So obviously I didn't do that. Otherwise I would have been arrested."

Manning sent in his goons :pimp:

Last edited:
how epic would it be if the panthers came out the tunnel to 'dominate the foe'?

I love all the playing dumb in the Peyton article.
What a sly guy...
:rofl:
:lol:

That's the perfect defense anytime you break the law. "Well, officer, what you just accused me of is against the law. So obviously I didn't do that. Otherwise I would have been arrested."

Manning sent in his goons :pimp:

They're trying to make these people sound and look as stupid as possible to make it seem like nobody can believe them.

^ cutlets does have some wins in the playoffs, including a NFC championship game.
Alex Smith has playoff wins too.

Jay Cutler had a historic defense and just 2 seasons ago he had Alshon, B Marsh, Forte and Marty B.

Calvin Johnson is an all time great but outside of him and 2 seasons of Golden Tate what has Matt Stafford ever had.

Running game been *** his whole career.

Defense been *** his whole career except one season.

Offensive line been *** his whole career.
But y'all had the number 1 defense last year tho. And he still couldn't get it done.
You sure about that?

I need to know what how Matt Stafford performed poorly in that playoff game.
Detroit vs GB round 3 would have been great to see.  But refs 
mean.gif

Thought ESPN canned Keyshawn? He was on SportsCenter with Steve Levy and Chris Carter.

His contract ends after the Super Bowl.

They wasn't letting this go down with Bill Simmons

That's becuase I'm sure they would have known Bill Simmons wouldn't have been very professional, and would have torched them through his media if he had worked for them. That three month cycle was basically a cooling down period.

Shout out to Bomani Jones. Only dude on ESPN willing to engage and discuss the Al-Jazeera report. Forever the realest.

That new article from the Washington Post was interesting. Crazy how everyone is so focused on #18 though, like there weren't other high profile athletes named. Peyton going at it so strongly made that spotlight shine brighter, I guess.

This might be rock bottom for Johnny Bandziel. Shame.

Johnny needs to dead his crazy girlfriend but i guess the yambs must be too good

:lol: that bum Browner finally got cut. I know Saints fans are happy

Shout out to Bomani Jones. Only dude on ESPN willing to engage and discuss the Al-Jazeera report. Forever the realest.

That new article from the Washington Post was interesting. Crazy how everyone is so focused on #18 though, like there weren't other high profile athletes named. Peyton going at it so strongly made that spotlight shine brighter, I guess.

This might be rock bottom for Johnny Bandziel. Shame.

Le batard didn't touch on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom