OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who is "they" he's referring to? Maybe if you wouldn't have spoiled and pampered his *** all those years he wouldn't be self-destructing like this. Now you're relying on others to save your kid...:rolleyes

QFT.

View media item 1898640
giphy.gif

Lowkey his parents have been throwing him under the bus since college. I remember in college, Manziel went to hang with Drake, and his mom said he changed after that trip and his dad said that Johnny's life was going to unravel and become real bad. 

....and all this was to ESPN

I kinda don't think they really are all there for him and more hands on. It's clear in that quote, that Johnny's dad shifted helping Johnny to other people.

mean.gif

On the new OJ show (pretty damn good)

Word, didn't expect it to be that good but I was hooked 10 mins in.

Man I'm in the minority on NT. I enjoyed the premiere but I wasn't floored with it. Thought some of the acting/writing was corny and not delivered well. Cuba with the Radio build still, not OJ.

I'll continue to watch because it does have my interest tho.

Cowboys will go after RG3, but if they wanna try out Geno Smith I'll drive him to the airport myself.

Lebatard says Johnny's behavior is junkie behavior. I agree dude is an addict.

RG3 replacing Romo would be :pimp: , also don't think RG would mind sitting back for a year or 2 before getting his shot but knowing Romo,it would probably come earlier. Just don't know how wise it would be to go with another injury prone QB after having to deal with Romo's health constantly over the years.

Last edited:
That's crazy that he didn't get arrested if she had marks on her.

Where I'm from , if anyone shows any signs on them, male or female, you are going to jail. Doesn't matter if the marks were fabricated, you're going to jail now. Word to ray McDonald.

Cowboys will go after RG3, but if they wanna try out Geno Smith I'll drive him to the airport myself.

:smokin

If she had marks on her. The PD department should be investigated, but I know that's a pipe dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I'm in the minority on NT. I enjoyed the premiere but I wasn't floored with it. Thought some of the acting/writing was corny and not delivered well. Cuba with the Radio build still, not OJ.

Courtney Vance as Johnny Cochrane tho....

For Manziel's own sake I hope he gets real help and disappears for at least a year. Come back (hopefully) a new person and try the NFL thing again. ESPN will have a melt down not being able to follow or cover him and that helps all of us.

Johnny should really heed Honey Badgers advice...he has experience with dealing with different issues and resurrecting his career
Yea, I remember people saying that it was over for Tyrann Mathieu before the draft of that particular year...

On the new OJ show (pretty damn good) they note that police got called 8 times for domestic abuse and he never got charged.

But yeah his B was probably just crazy.  Amirite boyz?

Your 100% right. Now that I see the articles and stories. He tried.

Oh yeah that new OJ show was real good

Courtney Vance as Johnny Cochrane tho....

Now that was spot on. Swagger level turned allll the way up :lol: portrayed very well so far on his end.

Last edited:
:lol: they put that pressure on him. This guy Peyton is guilty

I'm just amazed Peyton has goons at the ready. :lol:

I ain't believing Peyton either...There are only a few approved uses of HGH for adults, and if your wife had one of those medical conditions why isn't an MD prescribing those meds not some wellness clinic :nerd: . But this Peyton Manning we're talking about so those questions will never be asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom