OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic + doing it in the middle of the Super Bowl = The most Marshawn way he could have possibly retired.

Good for him, he was a lot of fun to watch.

Last edited:
Was a joy to watch him play 

Now he can go on Conan as much as he wants at least 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Tough loss.

Good game Broncos fans. You folks deserve it. Great for Peyton.

Too many mistakes made for the Panthers. Still a great year with a disappointing ending. Lots to learn from this game. They can't let this loss get to them. This should make them hungrier to finish the job next year. I can't get over how many mistakes were made this game. Maybe nervousness, lack of experience but there were too many mistakes. Cam not trying to dive on the fumble really surprised/disappointed me.

Once again, congrats to the Broncos and their fans.

Last edited:
Tough loss.

Too many mistakes made for the Panthers. Still a great year with a disappointing ending. Lots to learn from this game. They can't let this loss get to them. This should make them hungrier to finish the job next year. I can't get over how many mistakes were made this game. Maybe nervousness, lack of experience but there were too many mistakes. Cam not trying to dive on the fumble really surprised/disappointed me.

repped for not being salty & blaming the refs or any of that nonsense

Tough loss.

repped for not being salty & blaming the refs or any of that nonsense
messy game but love seeing a dominant defense. probably best we've seen since the Ravens.

Cam played like ****. Overrated. Been saying it since midseason

He was average the first half of the season and then did a 180 the second half. Had a huge second half. He laid an egg in the Super Bowl. Deion called it mad times. Kept saying he didn't think Cam could handle these big lights. Nailed it. Cam missed a few easy plays early and then it was all bad. Fumble, INT and 0 TDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom