OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how @trey ohh five and @lakersman3000 weren't talking *** about Cam since like the Cowboys game but now that want to act like they were against Cam the whole time.
laugh.gif

Show me your December or January posts hating on Cam.
laugh.gif
yeah im allowed to change my mind on players, he showed alot at the end of the season and even the playoffs. . i still dont like him. not a fan. but dude can ball....

Last edited:
naw hes just went up against a sick d.
. i dont like cam. i dont like his dancing , i dont like his dabbing nonsense  and im glad the broncos won and   shut him up but dude balled out this season. hes not overrated.

The intense attempts at "trolling" after every game are tiresome :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Someone wins or loses every season.  You dudes trying to make everything into a negative or a shot at someone won't be missed if you disappear.

Would rather talk about the great performance by the Broncos D esp. Von Miller and Ware than try to throw stones at another team when mine is out of it.

Well said gentlemen. I agree.

Last edited:
The intense attempts at "trolling" after every game are tiresome :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Someone wins or loses every season.  You dudes trying to make everything into a negative or a shot at someone won't be missed if you disappear.

Would rather talk about the great performance by the Broncos D esp. Von Miller and Ware than try to throw stones at another team when mine is out of it.
Funny thing is that the people trolling are Cowboy fans. You would think with all their fails this past decade they would keep their mouths shut

No way around it. Denver d is right up there with that Ravens and Seahawks. If cotchery doesn't drop that perfect pass on the 3 yard line then we have a completely different game. Then Ted drops one across the middle that Ward picked, then he fumbles and Denver gets it back. Chances were there. I truely feel like we out played them. But whatever.

Cam missed some easy passes but to act like he didn't lead us is straight troll talk. I'll accept the dumb talk and stupid meme that comes the loss.

Noodle arm Peyton got the last laugh. Y'all just mad you didn't see any dabbing and **** tn.

So glad Cam Newton got a realty check and couldn't dance tonight. He needs to be humbled.

I guess Muhammed Ali didn't get his moment tonight :lol:

You guys are IDIOTS who were comparing Newton to Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom