OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspend him for influencing the youth he is supposed to be a role model for for flipping the bird like that.

gonna be a sad day indeed.
the guys gonna pay and I am gonna have second thoughts and end up refunding his Paypal, it'll be like getting rid of an tee shirt you've had since high school
im gonna end up drunk buying it and just post it on here when you least expect it 

i have the link saved.

but i mean its not like theres a bunch (any other) agholar elites on ebay

Last edited:
that's my QB
pimp.gif

don't take any **** from POS NY cabbies
pimp.gif
Thug. 
mean.gif

I think the NFL needs to investigate

Brady needs Brock as a mentor

yes. we need an "independent" investigator to look into this matter immediately. anytime NE can be punished, it must be done. hail Rodger :pimp:

:lol: i wonder what was said to him. or if he just got beeped at. to be honest, if i was a cabbie in Boston and derek jeter walked by, i'd beep or yell something stupid his way :lol:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 47s47 seconds ago

The #Dolphins deal with pass-rusher Mario Williams should come today, sources says, and it's expected to land him $8M per year.

who is managing the Dolphins cap, former Enron execs?

Mario was lookin for 10 per, so 8 is actually a value for a change.

Hopefully it's not a 47 year deal tho, can never tell with these guys.

I just hope they really are giving us the #8 pick, that gives the Eagles a chance at landing Goff

Dolphins gotta be in on Arian Foster next, it just makes sense

Last edited:
I just hope they really are giving us the #8 pick, that gives the Eagles a chance at landing Goff

Dolphins gotta be in on Arian Foster next, it just makes sense
literally would be a miracle.. I was just glad they took on Maxwell's contract in full.. was praying for MAYBE a 3rd and even that I thought was unrealistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom