OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik Jackson is dead to me b. Jaguars taking all our sloppy seconds. Hope Malik has a flop of a season. Derek Wolfe a real one :pimp:

Reading back on D'Angelo's tweets, he's right...Peyton was doo doo last year and he wasn't that revolutionary in his career

Peyton stans gonna stan doe

I mean you can't just discount Peyton like that

Anyone can audible 50 times during a drive, just Peyton was smarter than the average QB and could read and dissect a defense in his prime. It doesn't mean it's "revolutionary" though. Joe Montana did the same thing. Eh.

bennie fowler for sanchize and alghor
nerd.gif
Agholor can't be traded until someone buys my 35% off jersey sale
laugh.gif

im gonna be lowkey sad the day that jersey sells 

one of my favorite running jokes

Last edited:
Wow, trevathan gone too. Smh. I hope elway kills it in the draft. Both Malik and Danny were takin in the late rounds in 2012. We develop them, they win a chip, and just dip. I hate the NFL man

Anyone can audible 50 times during a drive, just Peyton was smarter than the average QB and could read and dissect a defense in his prime. It doesn't mean it's "revolutionary" though. Joe Montana did the same thing. Eh.

he's one of the best QB's ever though, I don't understand the "revolutionary" comment to be honest

he's one of the best QB's ever though, I don't understand the "revolutionary" comment to be honest
:lol: Well D'Angelo was throwing shade, but he's right that Peyton didn't change the game. He just did it better than his predecessors (Montana, Marino).

Revolutionary is like Randall Cunningham or Steve Young, dual threat QBs :smokin

Wow, trevathan gone too. Smh. I hope elway kills it in the draft. Both Malik and Danny were takin in the late rounds in 2012. We develop them, they win a chip, and just dip. I hate the NFL man

Every situation is different, but man, if I won a ring and have a chance to get paid, even if it's elsewhere that following season chances are.. I'm out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom