OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxwell gonna have his shoulders ripped out in the Philly streets if he ruins that damb trade.

maxwell. 
roll.gif

If this trade doesn't go through. oh man. Eagles could've have a major come up with the picks too. 

I wonder how much Marvin Jones deal was. Lions probably overpaid. Him and and tate will be the most average receiving core in the league.

Ramon Foster resigned....

Good

Marvin Jones won't be much of a loss to Cincy with Sanu there

As long as him or AJ don't go down

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Seahawks are working to bring back Brandon Mebane before 4 pm today. They already secured Ahtyba Rubin on that DL, working on Mebane

NFLonNBC @SNFonNBC
Broncos come closer to possibly losing Osweiler: tw.nbcsports.com/uYZ

Michael Silver @MikeSilver
Re: Lions... Marvin Jones told me: "It definitely wasn't about the money. It was about maximizing my opportunity." @nflnetwork

Roy Cummings @RCummingsTBO
#Bucs give qualifying offers to RFAs S McDougald, WR Shepard and tendered Exclusive rights FAs, LS A. DePaola, LB J. George, DE J. Smith

Andrew Siciliano @AndrewSiciliano
We are 50 days from the 2016 @NFL Draft.

maxwell. 
roll.gif

If this trade doesn't go through. oh man. Eagles could've have a major come up with the picks too. 

I wonder how much Marvin Jones deal was. Lions probably overpaid. Him and and tate will be the most average receiving core in the league.
Marvin Jones was 8+ mill a year if i recall reading correctly. 

Eagles gon eagle.

Maxwell/Alonso trade back on:

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer
Agent @AlvinKeels tweets that the Dolphins have cleared CB Byron Maxwell. Trade should be back on.

More:

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
The strength of the Janoris Jenkins deal with NYG is in the full guarantee. It's around $30 million, source says.

Paul Schwartz @NYPost_Schwartz
Janoris Jenkins becomes the 2nd highest-paid CB in the league, behind someone named Darrelle Revis.

Joel Corry @corryjoel
@Softykjr Michael Bennett at $7.125M per year with $16M in guarantees was @BIrvin_WVU11's salary ceiling in Seattle.

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot
I'm told the #Browns came in with a low offer for #Bengals WR Marvin Jones and were not serious contenders

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer
Titans C Ben Jones gets a four-year, $17.5 million deal. And $7.5 million of that is fully guaranteed.

@ESPNStatsInfo
Between the 2011-15 seasons, the Dolphins spent $221,620,000 in guaranteed money on free agents, the most of any team

Last edited:
Michael Silver @MikeSilver
I believe the Atlanta Falcons are the leading contender to sign Alex Mack. Browns may make a late push to retain him.

Reggie Nelson *******?

Matt Vensel @mattvensel
One last tweet on George Iloka: I wouldn't be surprised if the #Vikings see Reggie Nelson as the better fit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom