OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a min....

Miami was goin to take on Maxwell contract, Kiko's knee, AND give the eagles a higher 1st rd pick? :smh:

pipe down Chester but I don't mind keeping Kiko

I want Maxwell gone, gotta be some kind of settlement the Eagles can come to if this fool claims he can't work out

Terrance Knighton said Robert Griffin was responsible for the defense playing so much better this year. Guess those Safety reps paid off.

I was hoping the Giants would go after Danny Trevathon. We haven't had a good LB since the late 90s. It's been so long. We need a safety too.

I think Brock goes to Houston, Denver goes after Kaep.

Last edited:
Source: Maxwell went to Miami for physical, told Dolphins’ doc he couldn’t do bench press or pushups. Told Eagles he was fine at end of year

I hate this idiot

Wait a min....

Miami was goin to take on Maxwell contract, Kiko's knee, AND give the eagles a higher 1st rd pick? :smh:

Byron ******* Maxwell ladies and gentlemen

And why did the browns trade Benjamin?

I hate this franchise so much

Last edited:
Dolphins must be lurking in this thread [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Phins Pulled the transition tag off Olivier

Now a FA. I wonder where he'll land

Last edited:
There a rumors everywhere on the trade, fact is no one knows.

Maxwell in the zone would be nice as a number 2 in the AFCE. I actually liked this trade when the Eagles were swapping 1s and giving the Dolphins a 4th while they restructured Maxwells contract. Would of been happy with that.

@_SportsTrust: Rolando McClain has agreed to a contract to return to the @dallascowboys for the 2016 season. #CowboysNation

@MikeSilver: Marvin Jones told me it was a 'stressful decision' & that he ultimately chose the Lions over the Patriots and Bengals @nflnetwork

@AdamSchefter: Dolphins have pulled the transition tag on LB/DE on Olivier Vernon, per source. Now a free agent. Will command big dollars.

@JasonColeBR: Latest answer from a #Dolphins official on what team plans to do with Maxwell trade: "Don't know."

@jwyattsports: .@Hasselbeck has retired, and @espn has announced he'll join the network as an NFL analyst. He'll do a great job

Last edited:
@RapSheet: The #Cowboys deal for LB Rolando McClain is for 1 year worth $5M, source said.

@AKinkhabwala: Ravens clearing cap space... told they'd like to add a tight end. And looking seriously at Mike Wallace too. If the price is right.

@DWolfsonKSTP: Source on #Vikings pursuit of Iloka: "Tried." Speculation: would be surprised if they were willing to go huge $. Cincy wanted to keep badly.

@TomPelissero: Bruce Irvin's deal with #Raiders is 4 years, $37 million, including $12.5M in the first year.

@TomPelissero: Irvin gets another $2.25M fully guaranteed roster bonus in March 2017. Trigger: $4.5M salary for '17 becomes fully guaranteed the same week.

@TomPelissero: Max value of Irvin's deal is Irvin's deal is $39 million if he hits Pro Bowl incentives each year. Base APY of $9.25M is top-10 LB money.

@VicTafur: With market set ($12 mil a year), told it’s down to #Raiders and three other teams for prized FA CB Sean Smith

@MikeGarafolo: Patriots were in play for Marvin Jones and the Bengals tried hard to get him back before the Lions snagged him (@diannaESPN on the Det news)

@MikeJonesWaPo: #******** agree to terms to bring back defensive lineman Kedric Golston wpo.st/DKGK1

@AaronWilson_NFL: Steelers announce three-year deal with guard Ramon Foster

@MikeSilver: I know Hue Jackson is very high on Marvin Jones from their time in Cincinnati. Yet I'm told the Browns oddly didn't come after Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom