OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles just bothced that whole situation with the gang story leaking.  Felt like word got around quick that Chip would cut him, so they had zero leverage.  Took the L on the whole situation, I'll admit.  

The gang stuff was bush league

But I was still fine not giving him a new contract, I'll thought they would use the money to lock up Maclin who is a better true #1 receiver IMO

When was the last time any of your teams won anything? :rofl:

Raiders haven't made it since 2002 and they still have more playoff wins since 2000 than the foreskins

1 playoff win since 2000

87, 91 > 83

Last time DC won a major sports championship was 91. I don't count DC United.

I want to see you cape for the Raiders once they move again. Do they even have a home yet? Glamour organization that plays in a dump. You guys can borrow Fed Ex once we build our new stadium.

Completely agree with Mel Kiper... Zeke Elliot might go Rd2. As one Agent told me on the ecstasy question, 'Zeke loves to get after it.'
 Josh Norman New Agents are Athletes First. Maybe coincidence, A1 represents 49ers Head Coach Chip Kelly & GM Trent Baalke. Lots of Cap Room.
 Team genuinely trying to dig into Robert Nkemdiche's character questions & give him the OK is Giants. Feel Jerry Reese weighing risk/reward.

:lol: @ Zeke falling to round 2 :rofl:. That's rich.

If anything some GM is throwing **** out there HOPING that he'll fall to him at whatever pick in the 1st round.

Zeke is gone in the top 15 without a doubt. Maybe even top 10. No ******* way is he close to round 2.

Giants looking at Robert Nkemdiche. That guy has red flags all over him. Fool talking about buying a panther. Gonna be broke by year three.

Anything is possible this time of year. 
laugh.gif

There was another tweet mentioning something about his partying habits and the thizz being his go-to, but I couldn't find it anymore. It's the first time I've heard of anything like this on his name, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was anything to it. 

I just want to see where myles jack goes..

either his knee really is a "ticking time bomb"

or some team is floating that to get him to drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom