OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Skins are pulling out all the stops...ain't even mad at cha :lol:
@RapSheet: #******** sent the plane to pick up Josh Norman. 1. Private planes are cool. 2. Makes it much tougher to actually leave without a contract

Last edited:
at what point do we mention cabin boy kirk's record vs winning teams...

nerd.gif

nah.. I think jack will be good for however long he does play, they just think his career will be short

I could see ole boy out of Georgia (leonard Floyd) might be a better comparison to dion Jordan, if he gets drafted to a 4-3 team

Last edited:
I think jack will be a beast at any LB spot in the 4-3 and either ILB spot in the 3-4..

as long as his knee holds up

Last edited:
Cuz he's not a shutdown corner and the Skins got holes on defense. He's a bad fit with them.
That's not necessarily true, but okay. He's actually a great fit for what the Skins do. The D does have holes, but most of them will be addressed in the draft, hopefully.

That's not necessarily true, but okay. He's actually a great fit for what the Skins do. The D does have holes, but most of them will be addressed in the draft, hopefully.
Lmao he shut down most of the league to me. He should do fine for the most part, might not grade put like top 3 the past two seasons but don't see a major drop off

Don't worry I'll do both

LOL Eagles have 0 Superbowls

LOL Kirk Cousins is 0-26 vs .500+ teams

Giants been carrying this division in the playoffs for the past 10 years. They have 8 playoff wins since 2006-07. The rest of the division has 5 total playoff wins, combined. (Iggles 3, Cowboys 2, Skins 0)

Last edited:
Myles Jack isn't really that similar to Dion Jordan at all. I don't even want to get my hopes up that he falls to 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom