OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC is one of the best recievers in the game in 2016? Ehh I'll need to wait and see how he looks once he gets back first,3-4 years ago before the injuries,sure. Now you don't even know what to expect from him.

hes still not worse than Victor Cruz.

im shocked the dude hasnt retired to open up a clothing store yet.

dude gives 0 damns about football

This post is so inaccurate
laugh.gif

hes still not worse than Victor Cruz.

im shocked the dude hasnt retired to open up a clothing store yet.

dude gives 0 damns about football
Saying that one of the best receivers in the game today gives 0 damns about football is hilarious. I'm sure he tells you over the phone or in person all the time how he wants to quit because his heart isn't in it.
stahp.

everyone knows Cruz dogged his injury so he could promote his busted sneakers. 

not srs but hes on page 6 more than the back page and hes not even a top 3 receiver in NY

Yeah that was a little too far :lol: .. but the idea of him not caring about football so he can open a clothing store is ridiculous :smh:

Like I told you guys throughout the season, this injury was major and he's not 100% sure how it will hold up when he returns next season.

In the meantime, while rehabbing, he's trying to build his brand just in case he's no longer able to play again, can't knock him for trying to stay ahead.

i dunno. nobody was a bigger fan of cruz than me (back to back fantasy championships because of him $$$)

but his "celebrity" is really annoying. all his cameos and his sneakers which IMO sucked and his fashion BS, how are you gonna sit there and tell me hes 100% driven to being a professional football player.

coupled with the fact he was supposed to return at some point this year and was a no show but is seen all over the place doing clothes and fashion stuff. if youre a football player you get your *** training, you cant be showing face everywhere in NY besides a football field, whether youre healthy or not it doesnt look good.

even Coughlin was on the record of telling Cruz he needs to spend less time on page 6. which if you dont know, is the fashion gossip page of the NY Post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom