Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

I think they will actually use vince in certain situations throughout the season. That and maybe put him in for Vick in less important games/possible blowout games. Having both actually prolong Vicks season and at the same time give Vince some burn and possibly a two-headed monster tandem. I think this might work. I mean ppl said the same thing about these eagles with vick having to back up behind mcnabb/kolb. only thing is you can actually utilize all these weapons because neither are hurt and potentially produce, similar to what they was expecting with a vick/mcnabb combo.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I think they will actually use vince in certain situations throughout the season. That and maybe put him in for Vick in less important games/possible blowout games. Having both actually prolong Vicks season and at the same time give Vince some burn and possibly a two-headed monster tandem. I think this might work. I mean ppl said the same thing about these eagles with vick having to back up behind mcnabb/kolb. only thing is you can actually utilize all these weapons because neither are hurt and potentially produce, similar to what they was expecting with a vick/mcnabb combo.
Vince isnt a dynamic enough athlete to justify a wildcat package.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

@michaelombardi: Just updated the Nnamdi situation--49ers telling people they are out..Right now, Dallas and Jets, Ryan brothers are battling. Stay tuned
eek.gif

@michaelombardi: Just updated the Nnamdi situation--49ers telling people they are out..Right now, Dallas and Jets, Ryan brothers are battling. Stay tuned
eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hope Jerry lands that one...... I don't need any more of a reason to hate the Jets.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hope Jerry lands that one...... I don't need any more of a reason to hate the Jets.[/color]

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by LDJ

True well I mean he could be the pocket passer, and with a threat like vick it relieves pressure off him, do to vick being a threat on his feet. Also he could come in and run simple routes, handoffs etc just to keep him fresh and in the flow of the nfl speed.

Originally Posted by LDJ

True well I mean he could be the pocket passer, and with a threat like vick it relieves pressure off him, do to vick being a threat on his feet. Also he could come in and run simple routes, handoffs etc just to keep him fresh and in the flow of the nfl speed.

So if Dallas gets Nmandi and overpays (as he will be), how will they even afford to fix their other areas of concerns?

Doesn't make sense for them imo.

So if Dallas gets Nmandi and overpays (as he will be), how will they even afford to fix their other areas of concerns?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

They cut Terrence Newman.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

They cut Terrence Newman.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

He isnt a good enough athlete to justify putting him in as a wildcat guy. He isnt fast enough to run a route, isnt fast enough to warrant carries out of the wild cat, and isnt a good enough passer to warrent putting Vick on the bench for no reason.
If Vick goes to the bench for Injury Vince is the best backup option you have. And in a year or 2 Vince will be a quality NFL starter not only win wise, but statisticly too.
But Make no mistake Vince Young cannot do what Mike Vick can, but Mike Vick isnt 6'5" either.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

He isnt a good enough athlete to justify putting him in as a wildcat guy. He isnt fast enough to run a route, isnt fast enough to warrant carries out of the wild cat, and isnt a good enough passer to warrent putting Vick on the bench for no reason.
If Vick goes to the bench for Injury Vince is the best backup option you have. And in a year or 2 Vince will be a quality NFL starter not only win wise, but statisticly too.
But Make no mistake Vince Young cannot do what Mike Vick can, but Mike Vick isnt 6'5" either.

Back
Top Bottom