Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Tell me Vince didn't rip his labia all to shreds in that gif. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damb 
roll.gif

Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain vs Randy Moss and Cris Carter.

Moss and Carter can be the Revis/Aso duo, Madison and Surtain can be the Dez/Austin duo. 

Deion and Tim McKyer vs Taylor and Rice? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And I know this a football thread, but please, I can't have that Vince Gif without the other, can somebody post the other one for me?  Ya'll know which one I'm talkin about......

Originally Posted by University of Nike

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I knew you'd love it.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looks so nasty... reminds me of my knee. [/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- RB Willis McGahee signs with the Broncos.[/color]

Originally Posted by University of Nike

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I knew you'd love it.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looks so nasty... reminds me of my knee. [/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- RB Willis McGahee signs with the Broncos.[/color]

Moss and Carter can be the Revis/Aso duo, Madison and Surtain can be the Dez/Austin duo. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And I know this a football thread, but please, I can't have that Vince Gif without the other, can somebody post the other one for me?  Ya'll know which one I'm talkin about......
In 2 years though that statement dude made will be right though..... at least imo
LABIA though, thats just bogus.
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

In 2 years though that statement dude made will be right though..... at least imo
LABIA though, thats just bogus.
roll.gif

^
I already did dude. 

Dwight Howards reaction got me weak right now.  Dude lookin down like what the @#$% are you doin dude? 
eek.gif
roll.gif

^
I already did dude. 

Dwight Howards reaction got me weak right now.  Dude lookin down like what the @#$% are you doin dude? 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I can't have that Vince Gif without the other, can somebody post the other one for me?  

qyz3u9.gif
laugh.gif
Everytime I see this I get the southwest "wanna get away?" *ding* commercial stuck in my head....

I can't have that Vince Gif without the other, can somebody post the other one for me?  

qyz3u9.gif
laugh.gif
Everytime I see this I get the southwest "wanna get away?" *ding* commercial stuck in my head....

Miles Austin had two good seasons, Dez played 12 games and you're putting them in the names of the "greats". I think their both beasts but you need to do hold up a little bit.

Miles Austin had two good seasons, Dez played 12 games and you're putting them in the names of the "greats". I think their both beasts but you need to do hold up a little bit.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

I challenge anyone to find a better 2 on 2 matchup.

Dez Bryant is a 2nd year player and Miles Austin has made the Pro Bowl twice, yet we're supposed to believe it's the "GREATEST MATCHUP IN NFL HISTORY!!!!!!!!"

Get out of here, you blind homer.

Revis and Cromartie vs. Moss and Welker. Wow, that was difficult, and took zero brain power.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

I challenge anyone to find a better 2 on 2 matchup.

Dez Bryant is a 2nd year player and Miles Austin has made the Pro Bowl twice, yet we're supposed to believe it's the "GREATEST MATCHUP IN NFL HISTORY!!!!!!!!"

Get out of here, you blind homer.

Revis and Cromartie vs. Moss and Welker. Wow, that was difficult, and took zero brain power.

qyz3u9.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, the NBA version of Randy Moss right here, sure. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@#$% it, I need to save this damn gif, I love it too much to keep askin others to post it for me. 

qyz3u9.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, the NBA version of Randy Moss right here, sure. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@#$% it, I need to save this damn gif, I love it too much to keep askin others to post it for me. 

Back
Top Bottom