Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Packers have told MLB Nick Barnett he will try and be traded. if they can't trade him, he will be released.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]side note: kinda stupid to let that out, why trade for him if they are just gonna release him? now teams know that. don't want a 7th round pick, oh ok we'll wait a second so you can release him.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was betting on release or restructure... Hopefully the latter... They got Hawk to do it and I know Nick wants to stay but well see.  Too bad hes injury prone.

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Packers have told MLB Nick Barnett he will try and be traded. if they can't trade him, he will be released.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]side note: kinda stupid to let that out, why trade for him if they are just gonna release him? now teams know that. don't want a 7th round pick, oh ok we'll wait a second so you can release him.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was betting on release or restructure... Hopefully the latter... They got Hawk to do it and I know Nick wants to stay but well see.  Too bad hes injury prone.

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haven't heard that yet.... but i really wouldn't be surprised. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] at his hatred for the bengals.
Would have been nice to see that guy in a Dolphin Uni.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haven't heard that yet.... but i really wouldn't be surprised. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] at his hatred for the bengals.
Would have been nice to see that guy in a Dolphin Uni.
[/color]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Carson Palmer has retired.
He's washed up. Good riddance.

Peyton Manning isn't willing to take a pay cut in order to sign a supporting cast according to SI.

Peyton Manning isn't willing to take a pay cut in order to sign a supporting cast according to SI.

Originally Posted by Furrell

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when you loathe the place you are in. have no support around you. you aren't gonna be your best. had he been traded and had some new surroundings where he was wanted and supported... i think he would have been fine for the next 5 years or so.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when you loathe the place you are in. have no support around you. you aren't gonna be your best. had he been traded and had some new surroundings where he was wanted and supported... i think he would have been fine for the next 5 years or so.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cowboys informed former Pro Bowl right guard Leonard Davis they will be releasing him.[/color]

30t6p3b.gif

Dude is making money from Reebok, Wheaties, Oreo, and other venues... plus I guarantee he will be on ESPN after he retires. 35 years old, coming off a neck surgery that didn't go as well as planned... Peyton has to know that he doesn't have a ton of time left to grab a ring. Take a cut and help the team - your family will be fine with $15-18 mil instead of $25 mil. I'm sure they'll survive.

30t6p3b.gif

Dude is making money from Reebok, Wheaties, Oreo, and other venues... plus I guarantee he will be on ESPN after he retires. 35 years old, coming off a neck surgery that didn't go as well as planned... Peyton has to know that he doesn't have a ton of time left to grab a ring. Take a cut and help the team - your family will be fine with $15-18 mil instead of $25 mil. I'm sure they'll survive.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cowboys informed former Pro Bowl right guard Leonard Davis they will be releasing him.[/color]

Originally Posted by University of Nike

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I said this as well when i heard it, not so much for his family but to win another ring. You give your team 10 mill in cap room rather than 1.5..... makes a huge difference.[/color]

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I said this as well when i heard it, not so much for his family but to win another ring. You give your team 10 mill in cap room rather than 1.5..... makes a huge difference.[/color]

30t6p3b.gif

some guys aren't team first guys, what can you say....

30t6p3b.gif

some guys aren't team first guys, what can you say....

http://twitter.com/YahooNoise
YahooNoise

Rumors coming fast and furious the Dolphins will make a strong power play to acquire DeAngelo if he doesn't resign with CAR. Phenomenal fit.
http://twitter.com/TomPelissero
TomPelissero

Following up on @DarrenWolfson's report, Eric Weddle's agent says he's been in "constant contact" with the #Vikings this morning.
http://twitter.com/mortreport
mortreport

On Asomugha, Texans will go hard; you have to believe their offer will top all; that's a Super Bowl contender if they land him.
mortreport

Eagles and Dolphins have done a lot of work evaluating Vince Young. Not sure that he lands either place but in-depth evaluations/background.

http://twitter.com/YahooNoise
YahooNoise

Rumors coming fast and furious the Dolphins will make a strong power play to acquire DeAngelo if he doesn't resign with CAR. Phenomenal fit.
http://twitter.com/TomPelissero
TomPelissero

Following up on @DarrenWolfson's report, Eric Weddle's agent says he's been in "constant contact" with the #Vikings this morning.
mortreport

On Asomugha, Texans will go hard; you have to believe their offer will top all; that's a Super Bowl contender if they land him.
mortreport

Eagles and Dolphins have done a lot of work evaluating Vince Young. Not sure that he lands either place but in-depth evaluations/background.

Colts relinquishing rights to five RFAs: RB Mike Hart, TEs Gijon Robinson and Tom Santi, and DBs Jamie Silva and Mike Richardson.

Back
Top Bottom