Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

^ Just curious, what makes you such a big Cox fan for the Eagles? Follow-up question: Do you sincerely believe he's better than Poe as a prospect? 
Cowboys fans, the brass likes Poe over DeCastro at this point. 

^ Just curious, what makes you such a big Cox fan for the Eagles? Follow-up question: Do you sincerely believe he's better than Poe as a prospect? 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

from everything i've read.. sure poe has tremendous talent but we have to remember this dude did get 40 starts at memphis (so against mainly conference usa competition) and didn't JUMP out at ya..

so when people compare him to JPP because of his crazy athletic ability, one has to remember JPP only had 7 starts at USF and literally started playing football his junior year of high school or something crazy

michael brockers is also another dude, crazy talent.. but right now dude is just a run stuffer, hell LSU took him out on passing downs (and you and i both know that wont fly with us)

cox also has crazy talent, and dude just fits what we need/want the best.. dude can play the run and the pass.. has the frame to bulk up

at 15 i either want us to take cox or kuechly.. if we go kuechly at 15, i hope we can scoop up kendall reyes in the 2nd (another DT who fits our system).. or a guy like derek wolfe from cincy in the 4th or 5th

from everything i've read.. sure poe has tremendous talent but we have to remember this dude did get 40 starts at memphis (so against mainly conference usa competition) and didn't JUMP out at ya..

so when people compare him to JPP because of his crazy athletic ability, one has to remember JPP only had 7 starts at USF and literally started playing football his junior year of high school or something crazy

michael brockers is also another dude, crazy talent.. but right now dude is just a run stuffer, hell LSU took him out on passing downs (and you and i both know that wont fly with us)

cox also has crazy talent, and dude just fits what we need/want the best.. dude can play the run and the pass.. has the frame to bulk up

at 15 i either want us to take cox or kuechly.. if we go kuechly at 15, i hope we can scoop up kendall reyes in the 2nd (another DT who fits our system).. or a guy like derek wolfe from cincy in the 4th or 5th

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by toine2983

How the hell is Quentin Jammer older than Asante Samuel?
laugh.gif

Thought it would've been the other way around.

Wow same here... I woulda thought Jammer would be like 29-30 at the most.

No the Chargers just werent revelant his first couple of years there and Asante played in New England while they were winning championships

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by toine2983

How the hell is Quentin Jammer older than Asante Samuel?
laugh.gif

Thought it would've been the other way around.

Wow same here... I woulda thought Jammer would be like 29-30 at the most.

No the Chargers just werent revelant his first couple of years there and Asante played in New England while they were winning championships

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Did the Boys get Orton?
Yes, three-year deal. 
Whoever said they want Cleveland to pass on Trent at #4 overall, Heckert is publicly looking to trade down as low as #8. 

But why would Miami or any of those other teams in that area want to trade up? Tannehill will still be sitting there at #8 if that's who the Dolphins want.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Did the Boys get Orton?
Yes, three-year deal. 
Whoever said they want Cleveland to pass on Trent at #4 overall, Heckert is publicly looking to trade down as low as #8. 

But why would Miami or any of those other teams in that area want to trade up? Tannehill will still be sitting there at #8 if that's who the Dolphins want.

Saints sign David Hawthorne to a five year deal

+#$#

Now I can see the Seahawks going LB in the 1st now

Saints sign David Hawthorne to a five year deal

+#$#

Now I can see the Seahawks going LB in the 1st now

I don't get why any free agent in their right mind would sign with the Saints this year of all years unless they're paying them a whooole lot of money.

I don't get why any free agent in their right mind would sign with the Saints this year of all years unless they're paying them a whooole lot of money.

^ asante made it difficult for us to move him.. apparently he was reluctant to restructure his deal

we supposedly had a couple deals that were completed, but fell through because of asante

^ asante made it difficult for us to move him.. apparently he was reluctant to restructure his deal

we supposedly had a couple deals that were completed, but fell through because of asante

This is off topic, but do any of you see the Jets winning 12 games?

I know some VERY optimistic Jets that feel this way.

The Falcons were the only team that was going to pick up the rest of Samuels contract.

Back
Top Bottom