Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Clev, GB & NYJ have most with 4 each

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Ted Thompson with 2 extra 4th rounders. It's like Xmas morning for him.
pimp.gif

Jenkins having a great year influenced that i'm sure. Time for TT to do what he does best

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Ted Thompson with 2 extra 4th rounders. It's like Xmas morning for him.
pimp.gif

Jenkins having a great year influenced that i'm sure. Time for TT to do what he does best

Would be nice if the Texans would do the obvious and take a look at Asante. Unless Kareem Jackson is still killing it in practice.

Would be nice if the Texans would do the obvious and take a look at Asante. Unless Kareem Jackson is still killing it in practice.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

idk if the cap would allow us to do that...

maybe take Dre if hes there?

idk ive seen us all over the place in these mock drafts from WR to DB to DL to LB to TE

idk ive seen us all over the place in these mock drafts from WR to DB to DL to LB to TE

Originally Posted by MMG

I'm sure any drafted CB would do better than Kareem at this point. You're right about the cap room though. We probably won't
sign any FAs til after the draft.

Originally Posted by MMG

I'm sure any drafted CB would do better than Kareem at this point. You're right about the cap room though. We probably won't
sign any FAs til after the draft.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Did the Boys get Orton?
Yes, three-year deal. 
Whoever said they want Cleveland to pass on Trent at #4 overall, Heckert is publicly looking to trade down as low as #8. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Did the Boys get Orton?
Yes, three-year deal. 
Whoever said they want Cleveland to pass on Trent at #4 overall, Heckert is publicly looking to trade down as low as #8. 

Back
Top Bottom