Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Kolb will turn out just fine in this league. Count on it.

i think he'll be fine too (especially with that WR crew in zona).. i think feeley/mcnabb got raw deals

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Kolb will turn out just fine in this league. Count on it.

i think he'll be fine too (especially with that WR crew in zona).. i think feeley/mcnabb got raw deals

Just read on rotoworld Detroit signed Jags LB Justin Durant to a two year deal...said we're still looking to sign Tulloch and Joseph..

Just read on rotoworld Detroit signed Jags LB Justin Durant to a two year deal...said we're still looking to sign Tulloch and Joseph..

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The holdup on Joseph is the wait for Nnamdi to set the market price. Everyone is in on all top cbs.

incarceratedbob incarcerated bob
Thought i could confirm Nnamdi news before u guys & gals would go 2sleep but Nnamdi has not made up mind.. Jets / Texans / 49ers / Seahawks

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Looks like the Johnathan Joseph decision is going overtime. Not going to happen tonite. Stay tuned
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Watch Pete Carroll get investigated for tampering during the lockout.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

$30 mill guaranteed is Kolb's asking price?
sick.gif

Am I crazy or does DRC, a 2nd round pick, AND a new contract that includes $30 mill guaranteed sound too high for a QB w/ 7 starts?

That #%!% is ridiculous man. Kolb better go out and be the next Joe Montana if they gotta give up a Pro Bowl CB, a 2nd rounder and give the dude 30 mil. And how does he deserve more money than this years #1 pick? He has 7 tds and 7 ints throwing to desean, maclin, avant, celek and mccoy. Vick just had the best year of his life straight out of the pen with that crew.

+$*+, ill say Orton is worth that much money and even VY. they both put in work.
30t6p3b.gif
@ teams not looking at VY, they missing out.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The holdup on Joseph is the wait for Nnamdi to set the market price. Everyone is in on all top cbs.

incarceratedbob incarcerated bob
Thought i could confirm Nnamdi news before u guys & gals would go 2sleep but Nnamdi has not made up mind.. Jets / Texans / 49ers / Seahawks

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Looks like the Johnathan Joseph decision is going overtime. Not going to happen tonite. Stay tuned
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Watch Pete Carroll get investigated for tampering during the lockout.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

$30 mill guaranteed is Kolb's asking price?
sick.gif

Am I crazy or does DRC, a 2nd round pick, AND a new contract that includes $30 mill guaranteed sound too high for a QB w/ 7 starts?

That #%!% is ridiculous man. Kolb better go out and be the next Joe Montana if they gotta give up a Pro Bowl CB, a 2nd rounder and give the dude 30 mil. And how does he deserve more money than this years #1 pick? He has 7 tds and 7 ints throwing to desean, maclin, avant, celek and mccoy. Vick just had the best year of his life straight out of the pen with that crew.

+$*+, ill say Orton is worth that much money and even VY. they both put in work.
30t6p3b.gif
@ teams not looking at VY, they missing out.

Originally Posted by codyj1326

I saw that too. c'mon Joseph...

Originally Posted by codyj1326

I saw that too. c'mon Joseph...

Bucs, Browns, Bengals and Lions have all made offers to Joseph. Not sure of the specifics.

Bucs, Browns, Bengals and Lions have all made offers to Joseph. Not sure of the specifics.

Vince Young hasn't been picked up yet because of all the QB's available, he has the most question marks. Teams don't have time to deal with that right now.

Being a "winner" doesn't vindicate VY as a reliable option compared to who else is out there. He'll find a home after more things settle.

Vince Young hasn't been picked up yet because of all the QB's available, he has the most question marks. Teams don't have time to deal with that right now.

Being a "winner" doesn't vindicate VY as a reliable option compared to who else is out there. He'll find a home after more things settle.

Back
Top Bottom