OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

“Bieniemy making the lateral move”

Tirico is a nastyyyy dude smh. Why he gotta slight dude like that, smh

His nastiness is undeniable but he has a point.

Going from the Super Bowl champs best QB in the world to a dysfunctional team like the WTFs with an unproven QB is at best a lateral move and at worst a downgrade.

Bieniemy was never fully gonna get the credit for the Chiefs' offense success due to Andy Reid so it understandable him wanting to move out from under his thumb to prove himself just wish he went to a better situation.

Cuz if the wheels fall off and it is a real possibility with the WTFs he might never recover from that in terms of getting a HC gig.

Does anyone else see Ryan Gosling in Goff?
d4c390892c7503b43aa5a34bfb9acbe95d105015de13bf31b18985571850177b_1.jpg

His nastiness is undeniable but he has a point.

Going from the Super Bowl champs best QB in the world to a dysfunctional team like the WTFs with an unproven QB is at best a lateral move and at worst a downgrade.

Bieniemy was never fully gonna get the credit for the Chiefs' offense success due to Andy Reid so it understandable him wanting to move out from under his thumb to prove himself just wish he went to a better situation.

Cuz if the wheels fall off and it is a real possibility with the WTFs he might never recover from that in terms of getting a HC gig.

I just wanna know how the hell gannon got a job over dude

Unless cards tanking.. makes zero sense to me

I’d would have thrown the bag at lions OC.. but if I couldn’t get him or eagles OC, might as well see with EB

Back
Top Bottom