OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I'm hitting
Screenshot_20231210-215804.png

I'm hitting
Screenshot_20231210-215804.png
You confident the eagles scoring 2 tds and with those specific players?? Good luck tho. Just want a Dallas win.
72B734AB-DB00-4EDA-A0CC-38A1C359585F.jpeg

the worst part of all this is he and his band of losers are crying about something that was called correctly on the field :lol:

the SNF crew and terry just said it's been called 11 times this year so it's not even like it's some obscure thing or an actual blown call
I wouldn’t have even had anyone look up how many times it’s been called. Man was clearly offsides. Chiefs gotta get the hell outta here with that.

the worst part of all this is he and his band of losers are crying about something that was called correctly on the field :lol:

the SNF crew and terry just said it's been called 11 times this year so it's not even like it's some obscure thing or an actual blown call

there is zero in question about whether it was the correct call

the receiver even has the ability to check with the ref

this isn’t like the game vs the lions where the tackle kept lining up off the line and they didn’t call it and waited until the end

hell this ain’t even the couple times where they called the eagles LG for doing the same thing because they mistook kelce’s arm being down for the left guard’s arm

toney screwed up, that ain’t on the refs.. wasn’t a questionable screw up

What they mean Chris abruptly ended the presser? Was he supposed to sit there as the ceiling fell in? :lol:

Bills and Cowboys with big statement wins this week.

It's December 10th and everything is wide open. I've been feeling a Dolphins/Cowboys SB in my bones.

Al Harris got in trouble for betting on little league football games in his hood down here a few years ago :lol: :lol:

Y’all know he about business!! :pimp: :pimp: we super bowl bound!!

Back
Top Bottom