OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Flacco is better than Deshaun and he just at home being a family man.

I wonder if Deshaun going through the same thing Tiger Woods went through after he was exposed for being a super freak. Both of 'em had squeaky clean images and bam.

And they beat you. YIKES!

the key part, in arlington

they lost in philly

just like they lost in Miami, in buffalo, in San Fran and in arizona

chargers game was pretty much a home game and if not for stupid coaching decisions they almost lost that

Last edited:

IMG_2270.jpeg

probably the 1st time at any level that man had to face dudes who could legit play him by themself

it takes time for them to adjust
Jalen Carter adjusted within his first couple of games

Its taking Mazi Smith two leap years to adjust

Jalen Carter adjusted within his first couple of games

Its taking Mazi Smith two leap years to adjust

jalen carter is a bad example for 2 main reasons

DTs especially get unfairly judged because of pass rushing stats.. but mazi is supposed to play the 0 tech/NT.. Jalen is actually playing 3 tech and even some DE

also it’s rare as hell rookie DTs come in and play well.. I didn’t realize how rare it was until listening to post draft stuff and the outliers really stand out, Aaron Donald playing that well ain’t the norm

Dexter Lawrence and Jordan davis are guys you wanna compare to since those guys were drafted in the 1st knowing they’d play base NT and you’d hope expand that role

jalen carter is a bad example for 2 main reasons

DTs especially get unfairly judged because of pass rushing stats.. but mazi is supposed to play the 0 tech/NT.. Jalen is actually playing 3 tech and even some DE

also it’s rare as hell rookie DTs come in and play well.. I didn’t realize how rare it was until listening to post draft stuff and the outliers really stand out, Aaron Donald playing that well ain’t the norm

Dexter Lawrence and Jordan davis are guys you wanna compare to since those guys were drafted in the 1st knowing they’d play base NT and you’d hope expand that role
I fully understand the difficulties of being a rookie in the NFL

But its one thing to be a rookie showing promise and its another thing to be a rookie getting tossed around and driven backwards on 75% of your snaps

I fully understand the difficulties of being a rookie in the NFL

But its one thing to be a rookie showing promise and its another thing to be a rookie getting tossed around and driven backwards on 75% of your snaps

eagles got lucky with jordan Davis early last year.. but they still f’d it up even with having fletch and hargrave in house

but I do fault the team for being THAT dependent on a rookie DT off the bat and also not having a solid depth plan knowing he didn’t play a ton of snaps.. team got lucky suh and linval Joseph were available and still had something late in the season once davis got hurt and it was painfully obvious fletch wasn’t that and hargrave wasn’t that

i get the logic in drafting mazi but it seems cowboys needed a better plan than Hankins.. ideally you’re getting 20-30 snaps out of mazi, so you still need a security blanket knowing it takes time with DTs to adjust or just if dude gets hurt or he wears down

eagles got lucky with jordan Davis early last year.. but they still f’d it up even with having fletch and hargrave in house

but I do fault the team for being THAT dependent on a rookie DT off the bat and also not having a solid depth plan knowing he didn’t play a ton of snaps.. team got lucky suh and linval Joseph were available and still had something late in the season once davis got hurt and it was painfully obvious fletch wasn’t that and hargrave wasn’t that

i get the logic in drafting mazi but it seems cowboys needed a better plan than Hankins.. ideally you’re getting 20-30 snaps out of mazi, so you still need a security blanket knowing it takes time with DTs to adjust or just if dude gets hurt or he wears down
Yeah the front office gambled on Van der Esch being healthy enough to finish the season and it backfired

Hankins is saying he’ll be back for the Detroit game

Chiefs haven't figured it out by now, they won't figure it out. They're 1 and done unless they get lucky with their first matchup somehow.

Back
Top Bottom