OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

1703550751932.png

:lol:

Runs ro that left side working

explain to me why we call that dumb shhh

we lucky swift cut back

With how giants are selling out, running a naked bootleg or some form of screen woulda been great.. or a play fake and slant or something

Eagles and Chiefs being basura at home against some middling teams working my friend into a shoot.

normally i'd say it's good to get a wake up call like this heading into this time of year (little late this year, technically), but most of these teams been so hot or cold for most of the year. playoffs gonna be a total surprise this year...who knows who is going to have their **** together each week from here on out

normally i'd say it's good to get a wake up call like this heading into this time of year (little late this year, technically), but most of these teams been so hot or cold for most of the year. playoffs gonna be a total surprise this year...who knows who is going to have their **** together each week from here on out

we got coaching issues on offense

at least with defense with had moves to pull

zero clue why we’re giving snaps to bradberry anymore at this point

dude knows he ain’t got the speed anymore.. so he gives up a huge cushion and just plays off to play essentially the man on the catch or at least he’s hoping to

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce that was my point about the defense having moves at least

i get we didn’t have LBs, so that shoild encourage you to try things with Nolan smith and then play syd brown.. in the secondary give young guys a chance, we’re seeing ringo and ricks play well outside, I’d rather see them learn than bradberry just play scared

Playoffs wide open this year.

AFC playoffs not going through Arrowhead for the first time in ages.

49ers looking like the favorites but they had there little rough spell during the season.

Should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom