OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Travis Kelce single-handedly, well, with Mahomes, killed my fantasy team even if I got the last playoff seed. He should not be a Pro Bowler :lol:

But we know how this works ALAAAAS

1704327705959.gif
Would you advise that other NBA players and athletes should check in with POD when visiting da Bay to let them know that it’s all love and respect? I know folks were doing that with Donte D but POD is the natural successor to that legacy

Cam in the podcast space has been a hit so far, been giving really good insight.

Cam… yet again.

Your game faltered because you NEVER wanted to improve on being a passer. Wanted to strictly rely on running.

Russell has 5+ seasons of 30+ TD passes. He was on pace for 30 again.

He wasn’t bench because of performance. He was benched for contractual reasons.

Russ stopped being a game manager 10 years ago. His career started off the same way Brady’s did. Defense first, running game. Same like Brady. Then both became extraordinarily elite passers.

I liked that dude when he was at MSU. Slightly undersized but he reminded of a young Tyreek in the way he would attack jump balls and go routes.

We all know the Pro Bowl is a joke but no L'Jarius Sneed on that list. Ridiculous.

Hope the best for him, but I can’t imagine why anyone would want someone who doesn’t have the shiftiness anymore, where now he can get cut down at the ankles and gain half a yard like the top-heavy RB he is.

Back
Top Bottom