OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Really do wonder what his next move might be if it's really over

Is he a hot commodity? Him and Brady were the perfect combo (with a huge percentage of that being Brady). He’s essentially washed up now, is a team going without an elite QB going to try it?

im going to read too much into this cause its fun but interesting choice of words. leaves out the personnel and GM side of the job. wonder if he's willing to just coach and not meddle in the GM role :nerd:

might have been Bronco fans like you today man :lol:
Awwkkward GIF.gif

I cannot confirm nor deny this accusation

Raiders lose then they are likely in the top-10 of the draft. Raiders win and they are out of the top 10 (highest they can go is 14).

On the flip side, AP needs this win to stay in the conversation of keeping his job.

Eagles are done DONE

too easy to attack both sides of the ball.. The incompetence is painfully obvious

I imagine that "meh" feeling has spiraled since in the last hour, IATT IATT ? Has for me. I had you guys moneyline since you all had something to play for.

I imagine that "meh" feeling has spiraled since in the last hour, IATT IATT ? Has for me. I had you guys moneyline since you all had something to play for.

more concerned about long term injuries to important people

as a fan, this obvious stupidity, hopefully gets all or most of the coaches fired

on 3rd and 11 we had reddick inside at DT out best edge rusher.. who is undersized.. we send inside

and offense, just blitz every down until they prove they’ll actually call something to combat it

Back
Top Bottom