OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

His linemen was pushed into him as he throws lol but I know you’ve got a thing so…
Mr. Hero ball is his own worst enemy. The chiefs gave them break after break on the last drive and Josh folded. We can play the would've could've should've game with anybody, it was a terrible decision since Diggs was WIDE OPEN for an easy first down but Josh just had to go for the homerun. I had no prevailing interest in this game but both teams honestly tried everything in their power to give it to the other team.

He also put them in position to tie and force OT.
Well if we go back to the would've, could've, should've game you started then that was purely luck since he should've turned the ball over twice on that drive between the dropped pick and fumble... The guy's talented but makes very low IQ decisions way too frequently. At this point Burrow and Mahomes have shown that they're a tier above the other AFC guys, win or lose. Let's see if Lamar can change his narrative next week and join that club with those two.

Putting them on position to tie and potentially force OT isn’t a would’ve, could’ve, should’ve game though lol
Missing a wide open touchdown is what happened and YOU brought up what would've happened if he didn't get hit... Since you introduced that I thought it was fair game..

But since you seem to want to stick to what actually happened then your boy missed two wide open underneath routes... By doing this he put the game in the kicker's hands and the kicker missed. That's factually what happened. He'll be 28 this year so he's still got plenty of time but usually at this point people are who they are. We'll see.

1705937488752.png

Yea I have to unsub these NFL threads.
Not about to see them at the top of my unread for the entire week

Back
Top Bottom