OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Modern synthetic turf is pragmatic and realistic for 99% of athletes but you just don't do the absolute best in the world at their sport as if they were minor league ball players. Embarrassing for the NFL doesn't even begin to describe it.

Matt Ryan is on with Boston sports talk on radio row in Vegas. getting asked about that 4th quarter v the Pats in the SB when it was 28-20 and they just got called for that holding call. they asked him why he didnt change the play at the line to a run....said between the complex playcall that came in and play clock he had to just stick with it. it would have been too much to change. easy to say now to change it to a run, as well. he said its fair to question the playcalling but didn't blame Quinn or Kyle at all. never got to hear his perspective on it but interesting little convo

Matt Ryan is on with Boston sports talk on radio row in Vegas. getting asked about that 4th quarter v the Pats in the SB when it was 28-20 and they just got called for that holding call. they asked him why he didnt change the play at the line to a run....said between the complex playcall that came in and play clock he had to just stick with it. it would have been too much to change. easy to say now to change it to a run, as well. he said its fair to question the playcalling but didn't blame Quinn or Kyle at all. never got to hear his perspective on it but interesting little convo

He don’t got to blame them but I can blame those two motha****as

I’ve been saying for years whenever people say why didn’t Matt just change the play that he couldn’t change the plays cause Kyle was putting him out their in situations where it was too difficult or not possible to change the play.

**** him and **** Dan Quinn

He don’t got to blame them but I can blame those two motha****as

I’ve been saying for years whenever people say why didn’t Matt just change the play that he couldn’t change the plays cause Kyle was putting him out their in situations where it was too difficult or not possible to change the play.

**** him and **** Dan Quinn

Then people wonder why I say Dan Quinn is a terrible coach.

Then people wonder why I say Dan Quinn is a terrible coach.
Quinn should’ve checked his OC for doing that stupid **** and he didn’t I know you not the play caller but you the head coach bro you’re the in charge do something should’ve checked Kyle shanahan goofy *** and made him run the ball

Back
Top Bottom