OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Cowherd says he's hearing talk of Russ to Cleveland...

Not even sure what the cap machinations required for getting rid of that nasty boi contract would be but I'm sure it'd be unprecedented :lol:

Cowherd says he's hearing talk of Russ to Cleveland...

Not even sure what the cap machinations required for getting rid of that nasty boi contract would be but I'm sure it'd be unprecedented :lol:
All of his money is guaranteed so I don’t even understand how that would work. But moving from one garbage QB to another one would be great for the division :lol:

College stud who has failed to materialize in the NFL mostly due to injuries. Never had an injury problem in college tho.

Fortunately for him, hes been able to haggle & get his money long term like kirk cousins has, just not in the same amounts

Dude is good like that??

Can't sat he's been on the radar outside of this past season but damn, good on Chicago looking their talent up

Dude is good like that??

Can't sat he's been on the radar outside of this past season but damn, good on Chicago looking their talent up
He's been up down before this season. But he was terrific this year. And honestly, he easily coulda had like 3 more INTs. Aside from locking up a solid young CB, it shows the other guys that we aren't afraid to keep our home grown talent. And the deal is cap friendly for the Bears. Terrific move.

Dude is good like that??

I ain’t going pretend like I watch a ton of the bears but I always hear/read how good he is

But they got money

70% of how many doe..?

1709852289020.png

Back
Top Bottom