OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Dog Fields is cheeks.

So is Kirk, Fields is in his 20's and was stuck on a terrible team in Chicago. Atlanta actually has a decent roster we just needed a QB and coach.

Add Fields with this offense and we have a 10-11 win team no problem. Kirk Cousins isn't good :rofl:

The Kirk playoff thing is so over blown. Last time I checked football was a team game. He just hasn't been a part of many good playoff teams. Hell the dude had a 13-3 record a year and a half ago with probably the worse Vikes defense I ever witnessed lol

I can see the Lamar critique more since he's probably had better teams. I'm still waiting for Herbert and Josh Allen to get this type of vitriol.

So is Kirk, Fields is in his 20's and was stuck on a terrible team in Chicago. Atlanta actually has a decent roster we just needed a QB and coach.

Add Fields with this offense and we have a 10-11 win team no problem. Kirk Cousins isn't good :rofl:
Fields can't read defenses, processes plays slowly, and can't throw receivers open. You want because you ASSUME it's Chicago.

Lol @ you wanting a QB that's 10-28 in 3 years and has only beaten like 2 good teams his whole career then turning around and calling the guy who whooped on the defense that faced the chiefs in the Superbowl garbage. Some of you have no idea what you're watching.

It's so frustrating. Could've got Fields and wouldn't have to pay him nearly as much. Might've took a 3rd rd pick max.

The issue with this is Kirk ain’t winning ****. He doesn’t win. Good QB, not great.

You could have traded a 4th or 5th for Fields and set the city on fire. No one going to those games to see Matt Ryan again.

Fields can't read defenses, processes plays slowly, and can't throw receivers open. You want because you ASSUME it's Chicago.

Lol @ you wanting a QB that's 10-28 in 3 years and has only beaten like 2 good teams his whole career then turning around and calling the guy who whooped on the defense that faced the chiefs in the Superbowl garbage. Some of you have no idea what you're watching.

Kirk Cousins has 1 career playoff win, I'm going to watch him throw late game INT's all year as we lose close games like he always does. Bro is not good. He's been in the league for how long???

Dude might be the biggest finesser in NFL history. I'd rather take a flyer on Fields, save that cap room and if he doesn't work out draft a Young QB vs pay all that money to a mid tier old QB, that doesn't win you meaningful games.

Jimmy G, Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins.

Literally all are the same player.
This is how I know what you're watching. Kirk is a tier above both these dudes... That aside, all 3 of these guys have shown the ability to lead to the playoffs. Meanwhile all Fields has shown us is that he can run and occasionally look like a competent QB against sorry teams and weak defenses. I've never seen a guy so trash have such a passionate fanbase.

This is how I know what you're watching. Kirk is a tier above both these dudes... That aside, all 3 of these guys have shown the ability to lead to the playoffs. Meanwhile all Fields has shown us is that he can run and occasionally look like a competent QB against sorry teams and weak defenses. I've never seen a guy so trash have such a passionate fanbase.

1 playoff win in a 12 year career is leading????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Atlanta has been stuck in mediocrity since 2016 when we lost the Super Bowl and signing Kirk basically doomed us to 2-3 more years of it.

Kirk Cousins has 1 career playoff win, I'm going to watch him throw late game INT's all year as we lose close games like he always does. Bro is not good. He's been in the league for how long???

Dude might be the biggest finesser in NFL history. I'd rather take a flyer on Fields, save that cap room and if he doesn't work out draft a Young QB vs pay all that money to a mid tier old QB, that doesn't win you meaningful games.
Lamar has 1 playoff win as well. What's your point?

You failed to address Fields' inability to read defenses, process the game, and throw receivers open.

You're literally just posting social media talking points. I'm not gonna argue with you about Kirk I'm more interested in you telling me what Fields is good at besides running..

giphy.gif

49ers
Eagles
Chargers

All proving how difficult it is to win even when you go all-in. McVay + Stafford did a hell of a job.

Now let's trade some picks for bosa and sign Mike Will

Falcons fanbase gotta be some of the brain-dead I've dealt with. Lamar was never available. The Ravens were always going to re-sign him. They played hardball during negotiations. Falcons were literally in cap hell. We had to use that money to improve that awful defense from 2 years ago. That would've meant to get Lamar, we don't get Bijan. We don't sign Bates. We don't sign Onyemata.

I do agree going after Watson and publicly saying no Lamar was a dumb move. Blank is an idiot. Could we have tested the water on a Fields trade? Sure. Move on already. What's done is done.

Fields has like 30+ starts and only 2 or 3, 300+ yards passing games in the modern NFL. That’s more of an indictment on how trash he is.

Dude is playing in the 2020s and can’t get 300 yards. :lol: :lol:

Correction, 38 starts exactly and ONE 300 yard passing game in a finesse league that promotes the passing game, man he’s garbage. That’s inexcusable

I'd rather take a flyer on Fields, save that cap room and if he doesn't work out draft a Young QB vs pay all that money to a mid tier old QB, that doesn't win you meaningful games.

The only thing stopping them from having both is probably like a 6th round pick :lol:

Fields has like 30+ starts and only 2 or 3, 300+ yards passing games in the modern NFL. That’s more of an indictment on how trash he is.

Dude is a playing in the 2020s and can’t get 300 yards. :lol: :lol:
Yeah it's not even the losing the makes him trash... Herbert loses a lot, Cam lost a lot his first few years but even in the losses these two performed. You can't say that for Fields

And Justin "Can't read defenses" Fields was gonna change that huh.

TxbH5jB.gif

Justin Field is in Chicago one of the worst run orgs in the league, Kirk has been surronded around top tier talent his entire time in Minnesota and doesn't have a thing to show for it.

If he was worth a d**** the Vikings would've kept him. Diggs, JJ, Cook, Addison, Thielin, and nothing to show for it.

Fields might be the first full time QB to have more career rush yards than passing yards :lol: :lol:

And I was a fan of his coming out of Ohio State. QBs need to be graded on a curve because in the modern NFL game, which basically allows QBs the ability to throw it around the field with no resistance, not putting up decent passing numbers is embarrassing.

These guys are literally guaranteed 200+ yards once they take the field, because of the rules

If you can’t be a productive passer in the NFL, even if your teams are perennial losers, you’re just a lousy player. QBs should be getting 3800+ yards minimum.

Fields is inaccurate and can’t read defenses, that’s a death wish for any QB

Last edited:
Lamar has 1 playoff win as well. What's your point?

You failed to address Fields' inability to read defenses, process the game, and throw receivers open.

You're literally just posting social media talking points. I'm not gonna argue with you about Kirk I'm more interested in you telling me what Fields is good at besides running..

All of those things can be improved. His mechanics and confidence is shot but can be fixed. Chicago was horrible. From coaches to roster. Fields is too cheap to pass on. While Kirk at his age and COMING OFF AN INJURY THAT WE DONT KNOW HOW HE WILL EVEN RECOVER FROM will look like. Chicago is gonna get a 4th or 5th for him and you could add to that roster with the money you have Kirk.

Falcons fanbase gotta be some of the brain-dead I've dealt with. Lamar was never available. The Ravens were always going to re-sign him. They played hardball during negotiations. Falcons were literally in cap hell. We had to use that money to improve that awful defense from 2 years ago. That would've meant to get Lamar, we don't get Bijan. We don't sign Bates. We don't sign Onyemata.

I do agree going after Watson and publicly saying no Lamar was a dumb move. Blank is an idiot. Could we have tested the water on a Fields trade? Sure. Move on already. What's done is done.

Can’t say Lamar wasn’t available. No one knows. Every team came out and said they didn’t want a young QB that was a unanimous MVP. It’s insane that half the league didn’t check in on the situation. Most teams are giving up two 1s to get an MVP QB. There’s talk about people trading 1s for Maye, Caleb or JJ. All unproven and chances are none will be as good as Lamar.

Back
Top Bottom