OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

We’ve seen it before and it wasn’t even fair :smh:

1196408507.jpg

Cincinnati minus whale hire Coach O to sweeten the deal

This whole JJ to Cincy thing seems to be gaining steam.. @jpzx TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga @651akathepaul

Would y'all be open to the Bengals send y'all their next 5 years worth of picks + tee in exchange for JJ? I imagine they'd be in cap hell having to pay JJ, Chase, and Burrow
I don't know how I feel about it tbh. They're rebuilding anyways so if it makes sense I suppose. I know one thing, 99% of Vikes fans would be calling for Kwesi's head if that happened :lol:

This whole JJ to Cincy thing seems to be gaining steam.. @jpzx TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga @651akathepaul

Would y'all be open to the Bengals send y'all their next 5 years worth of picks + tee in exchange for JJ? I imagine they'd be in cap hell having to pay JJ, Chase, and Burrow
5 years worth of picks :lol:

Also don’t think it’s picking up steam at all. Haven’t seen any reputable source say that the Vikings are actually considering this.

Damn. Wish my boy Desmond the best. Hope he finds his way in this league. Was hoping he'd be next up in Atlanta, sucks it didn't work out.

this thread was kickin for 2-3 straight days about Fields lol. Good conversation on everyone’s take and everyone is correct in some way.

IMO, fields has potential but he needs time to develop in the film room and on the bench opposed to being thrown straight into the fire. He did not have a day 1 starter potential but it is what it is. Although not a Bears fan, ive watched enough games bc i had Darell Mooney on my fbb team. Fields cant read defenses and definitely misses open targets but that comes with learning/teaching. Im not sure if the issue is him, QB coach, OC, or HC, or combination of everyone. It also doesn’t help that CHI didn’t have a solid backup that could help progress fields.

AND…..daniel jones is just not good when he has to throw the ball. But, it doesn’t help he didn’t have a #1 or #2 receiver

Back
Top Bottom