OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

We’ve seen this dude fail miserably.. we’ve seen his hot takes blow up in his face (just look at him running his mouth as a supposed Philly guy on bill Simmons podcast)

Zero clue how you can be THAT loudly wrong and actually get the job(s) and clearly fail.. and still be that judgmental
I dont even care about none of that. Why make the discourse weird and mention the mans mother? He should be snuffed in his mouth.

I dont even care about none of that. Why make the discourse weird and mention the mans mother? He should be snuffed in his mouth.

dude trying stay relevant

but it was just always funny to me hearing him on podcast when it wasn’t heard to go look at see how much he screwed up

would think if anyone would appreciate how much goes into the job, it be a guy who worked at senior decision making positions on teams.. and would think with his failures hed give guys chances or try to add deeper context

he’d be far from the first QB to fail somewhere then succeed elsewhere

crazy to draft a player like this so high..let alone trade up like a madman for the chance

it’s the trade up that’s the killer, unless you have the draft capital

9ers have done well in mid rounds.. And been making bank on the picks from minority coaches getting gigs

with the current rookie scale structure I’d advocating for gambling on QBs since top 10 guys are getting backup QB money.. but if you’re giving up a ton of draft picks, that’s killing your should be cheap labor and overhauling age of guys on roster.. so you don’t have the luxury of gambling with that aspect added

look at the colts, if Richardson doesn’t work out it isn’t like they traded the future pick that could be the guy.. but Texans might have traded a top 5 pick next year to the cards to move up

crazy to draft a player like this so high..let alone trade up like a madman for the chance

9ers really worked themselves into a shoot with that Lance pick and the assets they gave up for him.

You could understand them doing that for a QB like Sunshine who was labelled as "generational" for a minute but he only really started playing to that level of hype the latter part of last season.

By all reports Lance seems completely lost hoping he can turn IT around but it's not looking promising.

i jusr need/wanr an eagles only option

Need Cable Bahamas and their garbage *** to come through and bless me with the NFL Sunday ticket/Redzone package.

Been getting that automatically since we have the complete cable/internet package.

Dunno how that's gonna work now with YoutubeTV taking over.

Need Cable Bahamas and their garbage *** to come through and bless me with the NFL Sunday ticket/Redzone package.

Been getting that automatically since we have the complete cable/internet package.

Dunno how that's gonna work now with YoutubeTV taking over.

yea I get it as part of the trio.. but I’m jsut tired as hell of cable Bahamas

YTTV needs to let us viewers choose which games we want in multiview like Direct TV did. I understand the predetermined crap they did with the NCAA tourney for testing purposes but they should’ve worked out all the bugs by now.

I mean, dude was the projected #1 or #2 pick before the off the field stuff made him drop…. Howie and Philly lucked into it

it’s how they even got the pick that’s impressive…the draft pick itself was a layup…

He shouldn't even still been in the board for the Eagles, yes I'm hating.

rick-ross.gif

The Niners thought they drafted their Josh Allen but was situated as a team that was too good to throw a year away on QB development...

Anthony Richardson and the Colts is/was the situation for Trey.

Team with no expectations and a young, raw talent that gets to play off the bat.

McVay beat Kyle to the punch on Stafford, so he tweaked out and traded away all them picks.

Love my squad. But that's straight-up malpractice.

Can't even call him a bust. He's someone who never got the chance, which may be worse than a bust.

This regime is playing a dangerous game that might get all of them fired.

Back
Top Bottom