OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

He just won the Superbowl with the great Juju as his #1 WR.

And how is a Pats fan talking about somebody being helped by officials? :lol:
THEY hate him more than Eli which is an accomplishment
heh.png

THEY hate him more than Eli which is an accomplishment
heh.png
giphy.webp

Not really rivals anymore so I don't harbor any negative feelings KC's way in general :lol:

#15's not having his normal season, by his own lofty standards, but he's still the best in the world and is gonna be right there in the mix again in January.

KC in general are not really the same scary squad that they've been as of late, it's weird though since their defense is probably as good as it has been during their run and it's their offense that's taken a step back :lol:

They'll get it together soon enough though, I don't expect anything less than another AFCCG for them

Chiefs did this to themselves. As good as Mahomes is, how do you go in to the season with that WR core?

Kadarius made the only 3 good plays in his career that playoff run and fooled them. They bought in to his potential like the giants did when they drafted him.

Last edited:
giphy.webp

Not really rivals anymore so I don't harbor any negative feelings KC's way in general :lol:

#15's not having his normal season, by his own lofty standards, but he's still the best in the world and is gonna be right there in the mix again in January.

KC in general are not really the same scary squad that they've been as of late, it's weird though since their defense is probably as good as it has been during their run and it's their offense that's taken a step back :lol:

They'll get it together soon enough though, I don't expect anything less than another AFCCG for them

Exactly. The Patrick peen eaters just need to learn to handle some slander. Acting new here…no one is slander free on this site :lol:

Back
Top Bottom