OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

So what did the bears dc do?

I’m seeing everything from drugs, pedo, knocking down somebodies wife in the org…. What was the original rumor?

If the Chiefs have no receivers and the Bengals are in turmoil with Burrow, who would stop the Bills? Looking for an actual answer :lol: Fins vs Bills?

Buffalo might just be in a good position if they can not let a Week 1 situation proliferate again.

I ain't ready to give up on Fields yet. I remember what I saw at OSU, the Bears are just TRASH.

I'm going down with the ship

titanic.gif

If the Chiefs have no receivers and the Bengals are in turmoil with Burrow, who would stop the Bills? Looking for an actual answer :lol: Fins vs Bills?

Buffalo might just be in a good position if they can not let a Week 1 situation proliferate again.

I'm really liking the Dolphins this season. Bills had their chance(s). I don't trust JA to play clean football multiple games in a row come playoffs.

Lamar is 21st in passing yards and 17th in QBR. I **** with Lamar but stats 2 weeks in, good or bad, basically mean nothing.

Chandler Jones situation sounds like Everson Griffins a few years back.

Also, Cam Akers does nothing for me. I'm more interested in the Dalton Risner signing. Vikes fans knew what it was with Mattison, but it doesn't matter if the interior Oline keeps getting destroyed like they have.

Chandler Jones situation sounds like Everson Griffins a few years back.

Also, Cam Akers does nothing for me. I'm more interested in the Dalton Risner signing. Vikes fans knew what I was with Mattison, but it doesn't matter if the interior Oline keeps getting destroyed like they have.
Based on all you said though, it all fits together. Hopefully as a positive.

And yes this is the exact Everson situation, happening again.

Based on all you said though, it all fits together. Hopefully as a positive.

And yes this is the exact Everson situation, happening again.

Yeah, that's the hope. And I think it's again another indictment on Ty Chandler more than Mattison. Mattison just needs holes to run through and he'll be his average self and the offense will make that work, but you're getting nothing outta Chandler and every team needs more than 1 productive back these days.

Back
Top Bottom