OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gg niners

howie needed to be on the phone with Shaq from the 2nd quarter
Said a month ago we gotta beat Philly in Philly in January. I don't trust Dallas or anyone else to help us get the 1 seed.

Many people throughout the offseason said that the Niners went on a press run complaining about how the game would’ve been different if they had Purdy.

Today doesn’t prove that the Niners would’ve won but it certainly says something to the point they were making.

They said what they said and went in their and dog walked them.

Hopefully we get a chance to see it again. A rivalry like that is great for the league.

ok, but what were they right to complain about?

I get talking shh about what woulda happened..

but what took place thar warrants a complaint?

IMG_2349.jpeg
IMG_3547.jpeg
IMG_3543.jpeg
Man rough loss, need to go 3-3 in final 6 for playoff shot. I liked what I saw out of Flacco.

Awesome experience at Sofi tho, best stadium in the world, even ran into Joe Haden

Said a month ago we gotta beat Philly in Philly in January. I don't trust Dallas or anyone else to help us get the 1 seed.

Only game left on your schedule you realistically losing is to the ravens

dallas and lions play each other, but lions shouldn’t drop a game outside of that

not sure how all the tiebreakers work out if all 4 end up tied.. I read soemthing that said we’d getting it over Dallas because of conference

I know where this is going, I don’t even care lol

Smoking on that bird pack, if y’all beat us in the playoffs, the slander will be relentless, so I’m getting it how I live right now.

talk your shh.. we lost, in embarrassing fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom