OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Knows how to swag'

stanley-the-office.gif

T0INE T0INE is cable pulling the same BS they pulled with the NBa and the regular channels??

Yep.

You know we have the Caribbean TNT channel and all that plays is movies and reruns of old.

The SportsMax channel use to carry the TNT game but they stopped that this season.

Yep.

You know we have the Caribbean TNT channel and all that plays is movies and reruns of old.

The SportsMax channel use to carry the TNT game but they stopped that this season.

yea I remember them running some other BS tnt for the nba games..

sooo what if you have the package, how does that shh work?

you still gotta get the other channel?

I checked game during the Monday night when 700 and 705 plus 10 were blocked off

yea I remember them running some other BS tnt for the nba games..

sooo what if you have the package, how does that shh work?

you still gotta get the other channel?

I checked game during the Monday night when 700 and 705 plus 10 were blocked off

Cable Bahamas doesn't carry NBA League Pass anymore.

Of course they didn't announce that before the season started and had people confused cuz I know they were offering that trio bundle where you could get LP for free.

Cable Bahamas doesn't carry NBA League Pass anymore.

Of course they didn't announce that before the season started and had people confused cuz I know they were offering that trio bundle where you could get LP for free.

when they started this dumb shh, I didn’t really care

i know they got sued by HBO and that made sense to me because you license songs based on various regions and that’s when you end up with different release dates.. and that’s the issue with older shows and licensing issues for songs on different platforms and shh

but this just a straight up money grab.. worked with the NBA and olympics, so might as will try now with this

but they just cutting you from something they advertised for.. you paid for fox, cbs, nbc and espn and they just blocking those out so they can force you to pay for a random channel thats pirating off of those feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom