OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost January, you know what that means..,.
IMG_7148.gif

Of course the fullback fumbling like he never touched a football in his life on the opening drive and costing the Cowboys at minimum 3 points is the difference in the game.

I would hate to be a dolphins fan

While I’m glad y’all won

You have 1st and goal inside the 10 and don’t even attempt to try to get into the end zone

And what if there was a screw up on the snap or some other shh.. you just decided to take your 1 shot at it

Stafford made the playoffs sometime during the end of that period or shortly thereafter and lost to the Cowboys in Dallas in the WC round. But they were a Wild Card.

Rodgers owned the division outside of 2015.

Yeah that makes sense. I figured it was probably the Packers winning and Lions a wildcard

If my head coach or quarterback would just decide to do quarterback sneak instead of a handoff to a fake Moose Johnston we might have pulled out the win

I would hate to be a dolphins fan

While I’m glad y’all won

You have 1st and goal inside the 10 and don’t even attempt to try to get into the end zone

And what if there was a screw up on the snap or some other shh.. you just decided to take your 1 shot at it

I don't blame 'em. The cowboys run defense is funny. You don't want a pick, a tip pass into a pick, a sack fumble, too much can go wrong.

I don't blame 'em. The cowboys run defense is funny. You don't want a pick, a tip pass into a pick, a sack fumble, too much can go wrong.

“too much can go wrong”

Trusting kickers in almost 2024

Their whole offense supposed to be getting guys in space.. but you tell tua don’t take any risk, throw it out the back of the end zone or go down.. but at least attempt going for the end zone

Or at least give yourself another chance if something goes wrong on the snap or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom