OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell Wilson you are a FALCON!!

Ciara returns to Atlanta :emoji_blush:

Russ going from one dickhead to way less successful one.

Russ going to ATL would be interesting.

Maybe he could actually utilixe those weapons they have on offense.

he’s having a great year and has had great years.. none have been top 2 or 3 ever

OJ had over 2000 in 14 games, for example.. Faulk had over 1,300 yards rushing and over 1000 receiving in 99

Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough. I’m not saying he’s had a top 3 season ever.

I’m saying that across his own career he’s put up 2 or 3 seasons that are ONE of the greatest RB seasons ever.

Those 2 are very different.

Russ to the Pats after they retain Grandpa Bill and draft a long snapper with their top 5 pick.

I couldn’t think of a destination for Russ but my bro said the Steelers and I agree with him, that’s a good spot.

Russ to the Pats after they retain Grandpa Bill and draft a long snapper with their top 5 pick.
ezgif-4-18f660bd3f.gif

1. CJ2K - 2,509 yds/15 TDs (2009)
2. Marshall Faulk - 2,429 yds/12 TDs (1999)
3. CMC - 2,392 yds/19 TDs (2019)

He’s already on the list for Top 3 greatest single seasons ever, just not this year. But with over 1,900 scrimmage yards already he’s easily going to eclipse the 2,000 yard mark in the next two games. If he passes his own 2019 season and scores at least another 4 TDs he should be MVP imo.

Where on this list is LT 2,300 yards and 31 TD's???? Because it should be #1 on the list.

Where on this list is LT 2,300 yards and 31 TD's???? Because it should be #1 on the list.
While I do agree with you, this list is not mine. It’s from Statmuse and it’s based on yards from scrimmage for the season. That would put LT’s 2006 season #8 on the list, 11 yards behind Steven Jackson’s 2006 season at #7; 35 yards behind Barry Sanders’ 1997 season at #6; 47 yards behind LT’s own 2003 season at #5; and 67 yards behind Tiki Barber’s 2005 season at #4.

a disorganized broncos team was doomed from the jump if this is really Russ' flaw.

wasn't long ago that marshawn lynch said this:

"I wouldn't be the right person to speak on their relationship because I didn't f--k with them," Lynch said. "... I didn't f--k with Pete (Carroll), and then, I mean, Russ was just a quarterback for me."
"I respect Russell as a player and as a teammate. ... Anything that I say is gonna come off as malice or as if I'm a hater. ... I'll take Russell, and I'll put him right there at quarterback, and I'll rock with him, because I have done that," Lynch added. "But as far as anything else... No, there's no, you can't pick up the phone and call ol' boy or nothing."

a disorganized broncos team was doomed from the jump if this is really Russ' flaw.

wasn't long ago that marshawn lynch said this:
IIRC Marshawn and Sherm had a convo where Marshawn said in order to even speak with Russ over the phone you have to notify his manager and Sherm was agreeing with him. Then later on Marshawn went further into detail and told Club Shay Shay he went through Russ’ manager and minutes later he got a phone call from a blocked number. Marshawn knew it was Russ but he refused to answer the call because he doesn’t rock with private numbers, and for it to be a teammate makes it even more ridiculous.

IIRC Marshawn and Sherm had a convo where Marshawn said in order to even speak with Russ over the phone you have to notify his manager and Sherm was agreeing with him. Then later on Marshawn went further into detail and told Club Shay Shay he went through Russ’ manager and minutes later he got a phone call from a blocked number. Marshawn knew it was Russ but he refused to answer the call because he doesn’t rock with private numbers, and for it to be a teammate makes it even more ridiculous.

I feel for Russ with stuff like this.. people should be able able to talk from personal experience with aspects of this stuff, just because you work with someone don’t make you the best of friends outside of your work obligations

The actual football team alone is 70-80 dudes, you ain’t going be close with everyone

and we just literally seen today with deebo how people could mess with people’s phone numbers and social media of public people

while I don’t blame marshawn for his point of view I also don’t blame russ for having that safety net

now if russ tried to big time dude and act like he doesn’t know him in person, that’s a whole different story.. but I don’t blame any public figure being cautious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom