OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else found themselves rooting against their teams to teach other fans a lesson? Nothing makes me happier than going into the office on Mondays and hear dudes cry about whether Sean, Russ, Waltons or Stidham are the reason Broncos suck. I love you guys and @sb , broncos19dm broncos19dm and @maldonado are my brothers but I can’t stand Broncos fans

Most overrated play in nfl history is Elway’s helicopter dive in the Super Bowl. I’ve been thrilled to watch the broncos failures first hand the last few years.

Most overrated play in nfl history is Elway’s helicopter dive in the Super Bowl. I’ve been thrilled to watch the broncos failures first hand the last few years.
I agree. Elway is a scumbag off the field and is responsible for the plight. His decisions in the front office were terrible. Paton is a BUM and as much as I think Russ was terrible, pairing him with a Scumbag like Sean was always going to fail.

I agree. Elway is a scumbag off the field and is responsible for the plight. His decisions in the front office were terrible. Paton is a BUM and as much as I think Russ was terrible, pairing him with a Scumbag like Sean was always going to fail.
Wait how was elway trash off the field?

Has anyone else found themselves rooting against their teams to teach other fans a lesson? Nothing makes me happier than going into the office on Mondays and hear dudes cry about whether Sean, Russ, Waltons or Stidham are the reason Broncos suck. I love you guys and @sb , broncos19dm broncos19dm and @maldonado are my brothers but I can’t stand Broncos fans
I get it gang

They lately haven’t given us **** to root for. Always a Broncos fan but they’ve legit been the laughing stock of the league

IMG_2370.jpeg

IMG_2368.jpeg

Great arm, love when my quarterback doesn’t see the pressure from the front side

I disagree the helicopter dive is a legendary play given the context. Old Elway putting his body on the line for his first championship.

I would tag all you pieces of 💩 that called me dumb
Said I was brainwashed and continually try to make me out to be just some stupid
black guy thats a bandwagon cowboys fan

🤡 told me my views on the game were the reason why I get attacked by the people in this thread
Even had a 🤡 so mad at me he/she called me an idiot and said they dont care if they get banned

Fake trump you tried to sneak diss
I guess you think I’m illiterate and wouldn’t understand what you typed

All that vitriol towards me yesterday and Adam Schefter goes on national television and says the exact same thing I said as to why the fake tripping penalty on the Cowboys was a deciding factor in the game

:lol:

Even with the added game to the schedule, nobody's broken it yet.

Think a healthy JJ might come closest next but it's still hard to think of someone really putting up 2K in a season to break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom