OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

McConkey, huh?

sQBPLC.gif

Wait the nfl officiating crew that f’d up just last week and been f’n up all season, the league really put them on a game that’s the only game this afternoon

i get it’s the end of the season and you need them to cover a game.. but you’d think they’d try to hide them

thought it was bad enough the game they put them on but didn’t realize it was the onky game in that time slot

I mean it’s wild they gave them a game with high profile teams..

But it’s the only option to watch too

And it ain’t a late game
That’s what I essentially said too. You get demoted from the playoffs, but get a primtime slot as consolation.

That’s what I essentially said too. You get demoted from the playoffs, but get a primtime slot as consolation.

got multiple games they could have assigned them to tomorrow and no one woild have cared

but you know people going watch this beyond Steelers/ravens fans

Where’s the official press release from the NFL confirming that Brad Allen’s crew was removed from the playoffs?

Why is Arthur Blank torn? :lol: That offense is a QB and a competent HC away from being explosive. He can probably find a more suitable HC walking through a Home Depot.

Arthur Smith gotta have mind control over Blank or knows where the bodies are buried.

Mans has the arrogance and dickheadness of Sean Payton without even the modicum of his success.

Smith needs to be gone but EYE doubt that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom