OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Last edited:
Stefanski over Ryans. Won without Chubb, 16 different QBs, and in a much tougher division. Not even debateable tbh.

scared-no.gif

Think there could be an argument for DeMeco to win it. Took possibly the worst team in football last year, a team that the league/media/fans viewed as a joke of a franchise, and completely reversed it with a winning record, playoffs, and possibly winning the AFC South.

Stefanski over Ryans. Won without Chubb, 16 different QBs, and in a much tougher division. Not even debateable tbh.
I’m pretty sure it’s entirely debatable. Browns were 11-5 not too long ago, and have had multiple high level defensive players during that same span. Texans have had a complete tear down and back in the playoffs after being called a bare cupboard and dumpster fire heading into the season. Texans vs Colts was basically for a playoff spot and COTY between DeMeco and Steichen.

Didn't know there was even talk of him hanging it up before

Obviously his life

But man, after what happened with his kids and the amount of money he has made, I’d want zero parts of being in the public eye more than I’d need to be

Could easily get a consultant job if he wanted to stay around the game

100% more than earned the right to go out on his own terms and he's been around the game for a long time and has accomplished everything there is to.

Just would be a shock to the system not having him around anymore, almost unimaginable picturing the current KC operation without him too.

Could be a sea change/changing of eras type offseason with potentially BB and Reid moving on in some form or another.

With Washington cleaning house I’m curious as hell to see what happens with bieniemy

Nice only 4 11am games today, I can quad box 1 tv and red zone the other. All those 2pm games on at the same time will suck tho.

There's this...

KC should bring him back if Andy retires

Please God no… Let’s get fresh blood and new perspectives. No more retreads.

As for Rivera, nothing else needs to be said. Came in with the #2 pick and leaving with the #2 pick. He kept preaching patience and roster building but the team is no better than when he found it. In fairness, Snyder forced the Haskins and Wentz acquisitions which screwed up our QB plans. But Ron failed to show us anything to give us fans hope of turning a corner.

Back
Top Bottom