OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Why in the world do they pay 5 people for this fox pre/post game show, and out of all of those 5, they select terry bradshaw to read the play by play of the highlights. Dude was stammering through the highlights, incoherent, and getting just about everybody’s last name incorrectly. :lol:

HOW YA LOVE THAT!!!

I see dacomeup dacomeup laughing like no big deal, go ahead and post his stats in his 5 losses vs us…..Ya franchise qb don’t want it with Myles, and till that sb run, ya no better than us, ya just as pathetic, not to make it a battle of losers

Vikings with a lucky loss at home against the Buccaneers.

In midseason form already.

HOW YA LOVE THAT!!!

I see dacomeup dacomeup laughing like no big deal, go ahead and post his stats in his 5 losses vs us…..Ya franchise qb don’t want it with Myles, and till that sb run, ya no better than us, ya just as pathetic, not to make it a battle of losers
Fam… we’ve been in the last 2 AFC title games and the Super Bowl. There’s levels :lol:. Joe was out since the first week of the training camp. This Week 1 win will be the highlight of your season.

Outside that pick,Carr looked good and made some real big throws. Feels good to have a actual QB.

Shaheed & Olave :pimp:
The Defense :pimp:

Reactions: sb
Fam… we’ve been in the last 2 AFC title games and the Super Bowl. There’s levels :lol:. Joe was out since the first week of the training camp. This Week 1 win will be the highlight of your season.

Browns fans gotta take any W they can, lord knows they won’t in the post season :lol:

#OurBengals a whole pack of *** today. dacomeup dacomeup kingkoopa kingkoopa

Browns inexplicably have their number.
Joe was off and clearly the missed preseason time hurt. Not sure what was going on with Zac’s playcalling today, but it was rough.

Defense with all the cutback lanes for Chubb was killer. On to Baltimore

Outside that pick,Carr looked good and made some real big throws. Feels good to have a actual QB.

Shaheed & Olave :pimp:
The Defense :pimp:

Outside Tannehills 3 picks he looked great

Jk, nice win my dude. We suck. Trade Henry and Tannehill and get a QB for once

Back
Top Bottom