OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Saquon caught 91 passes his rookie year. We have to remember Saquon has had a sorry QB and zero oline and still had great seasons. Give him something average to good and he might be better than CMac. He's more physical and faster.

If bears make roschon Johnson available for cheap, I’d love for eagles to be all over that

Don't like that deal for Swift at all. Our RB by committee was solid the last few years , and while I don't mind adding a true feature back......I dont think Swift is it especially at that price tag.

Yeah, it's interesting. It's not bad, but I think they had something going forward, especially if Johnson got more run. He looked good/underutilized when not hurt. Probably hanging onto him tho.

Saquon caught 91 passes his rookie year. We have to remember Saquon has had a sorry QB and zero oline and still had great seasons. Give him something average to good and he might be better than CMac. He's more physical and faster.
Greatest college RB ever (ducks and covers from Reggie Bush truthers)

I went to Penn state and watched a lot of Saquon over the years. Dude is 1of 1

Replace Henry with Pollard :lol:

My god this organization is utter trash

Still have 3 bums taking snaps behind center but let’s not address that

This dude @AaronWilson_NFL had this five minutes before Rap and Schefty, also married to a beautiful black woman aepps20 aepps20
IMG_1380.gif

Having a dome in Chicago sounds off...

All these mid-west teams nullifying their real 'HFA' with these domes, first Detroit, Indy and Minny and now Chicago

Back
Top Bottom