OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Yet it was reported yesterday that the Bears aren't even shopping Fields by the same person who said they were shopping fields. As a fan, I would prefer they keep him and draft MHJ. If they're shopping Fields they're realizing isn't there like they may have believed it was.

There we go :pimp:

Meant to play for this team :emoji_heart_eyes:
Guess all is forgiven huh :lol:

derrick-henry-earl-thomas.gif

When did Baltimore become the Queen City? :lol:

Good pickup tho, it’s an upgrade over Gus…Still need to get a speed back, and probly another rb as well for injury insurance since the position so thin
I thought Charlotte was the Queen City :lol:

Justice Hill is pretty quick. Mitchell will be back at some point in 2nd half of the season and he’s very quick.

Will probably draft somebody late.

9ers pretty much sacrificed a 3rd for the playoff push?

Doesn't look like they have any interest in bringing Chase Young back

I thought Charlotte was the Queen City :lol:

Justice Hill is pretty quick. Mitchell will be back at some point in 2nd half of the season and he’s very quick.

Will probably draft somebody late.
The luck with RB’s been bad lately so they should draft 2 of em :lol:

Hill a good backup tho and who knows with Mitchell, wouldn’t factor him too much into the 2024 plans

He used to gash the Steelers early in his career and lately he became more of an afterthought
In general, if you’re getting a RB at 27 years old then his best years are behind them. Add the fact that Mixon sucks in pass pro and doesn’t catch out of the backfield, you’re pretty limited when he’s in the game.

Brother I’ve had this take for years and got ridiculed for it till the annual early playoff exit :lol:

Then they got quiet *shrug*
I've been watching and I agree. Lamar choked and no amount of excuse making can hide that fact.

Jerruh lost a bunch of people and has done nothing to replace or improve the roster.

As long as he can get those Texas rednecks to spend thousands attending training camp in Oxnard or ogle players during the workouts man doesn't care. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom