OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

our first couple drives killed us so we weren't perfect by any measure

yea.. weird game.. I don’t think less of my team cause defensive line got pressure and stopped the run and caused rush stuff

but we do need a better plan for the middle of the field.. and offensive basically tried to turn it on when needed

just glad we got the W

love ya bruh JustBlaze. JustBlaze.
1967C2D3-EB1D-4F21-BA20-34B27D831674.jpeg

Let me get my week 1 hit takes/overreactions out the way.

Sean Payton fixed Russ.

Fields is cheeks... I was rooting for him but the guy's first instinct is still to run and he can't read defenses. I feel for Moore. He went from one trash QB to another.

Jimmy G is gonna turnout to be the best off-season pick-up in the league. McDaniels And Jimmy for together like pb&j. Jimmy actually made Meyers look good today.

The Packers are on their way to having 3 consecutive hall of fame QBs.

They haven't played yet but Danny Jones is the definition of mediocre. Not good, not bad, just mediocre.

It turns out that not having a defensive coordinator call offensive plays actually helps Mac Jones. Who would've thought?

I'm 100% apathetic towards the Vikings this season, our defense and o-line have been top 10 worst in the league for 3/4 years and they still haven't done anything to address it. Kirk and JJ can only mask those issues for so long. I think this is the season it catches up to us. We had Baker looking like a competent QB.

Kenny Pickett, like Fields, is cheeks. I'm gonna give Kenny a little more time tho.

Tannehill was never a great QB but he looked downright atrocious today, this marriage in Tennessee is coming to an end soon.

Like the Vikings, the Bengals have been dealing with a trash o-line since Burrow was drafted. I'll repeat, you can only mask that for so long.

Tua coming for the MVP this year.

Sam Howell is a player to watch, of course he's flawed but the kid showed flashes.

I'm rooting for Richardson and I knew he was coming in but this guy plays like a fullback and that's not good.

Shanahan's offense is a cheat code and I'm convinced you can plug any average QB in that system and they'd eat.

That's it. Hopefully some of these guys prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom