OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

I'm in alotta pain fam, let me vent

rogers-tale.gif
My bad :lol:
Didn’t know that was your team

See you next Sunday :smokin

My post wasn't a joke.

It was pointing out the irony that an alleged 9/11 truther had his career ended on 9/11.

Nah, you threw “Jets” in there too.

Either way you’re a liar or just simply oblivious of your statement.

I wouldn’t be proud of either.

The fact that you feel the need to double down adds the option of an idiot.

I come in peace.

I dont get Taylor Swift. She's a 5 out of 10 on her best day.

No offense.

Its the total package, talent and the stature in society that gives her the other 5.

She makes Drake smh at his music numbers compared to her.

New music, old music, re released music, doesnt matter, guranteed #1 Billboard spot and a platinum plaque for each release.

Her tours money dwarfs everyone elses tour money COMBINED.

The movie about her tour is going to be one of the biggest movies in box office history.

Cause of stuff like that, even though shes supposedly just a regular white girl, all that other stuff makes her top tier.

A lot of men can get any skinny white girl, but can you get a skinny white girl with more star power than Drake and Bad Bunny?

Nope.

Last edited:
She probably won’t have curves until she’s in her 40s, but I gotta admit she’s been lookin foine in these tour outfits.

Travis wylin

Thought she was with my dawg Austin Reaves.

She probably won’t have curves until she’s in her 40s, but I gotta admit she’s been lookin foine in these tour outfits.

If she ain't got no curves in her 30's it ain't happening. She nice looking but it's a lot of white girls out here with cheeks now. You wanna drive a 1994 Benz or a 2024 Benz? Of course the updated version with special features.

Its the total package, talent and the stature in society that gives her the other 5.

She makes Drake smh at his music numbers compared to her.

New music, old music, re released music, doesnt matter, guranteed #1 Billboard spot and a platinum plaque for each release.

Her tours money dwarfs everyone elses tour money COMBINED.

The movie about her tour is going to be one of the biggest movies in box office history.

Cause of stuff like that, even though shes supposedly just a regular white girl, all that other stuff makes her top tier.

A lot of men can get any skinny white girl, but can you get a skinny white girl with more star power than Drake and Bad Bunny?

Nope.
Understood.

I only care about her looks though. I'm married. I like to sit on the sidelines and critique. Shame on me.

I don’t know why musical artists still love the VMAs but while we’re on the topic

I’m settling on Josh Allen just being an extremely athletic Brett Favre.

Not the worst thing someone can be but the bone headed plays are just a feature at this point with him not a bug that can be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom