OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Dan Jones aint getting much help out there. not saying he's good...just saying he ain't getting any help :lol:

Come on man... we need you to admit you were wrong about Danny Boy. He's cheeks.
I never said he was great. I said the organization hasn’t done him any favors. No QB is performing behind that oline. Saquon been getting hit in the backfield all game lol

Dan Jones aint getting much help out there. not saying he's good...just saying he ain't getting any help :lol:
Kirk Cousins has been playing behind bad o-lines for majority of his career, including the last 2 seasons. The guy still puts up pro bowl nevers yet that never stops y'all from calling him trash. We gotta be more consistent in 2023. We can't pick and choose who to give excuses to.

jM6OV2q.png

Kirk Cousins has been playing behind bad o-lines for majority of his career, including the last 2 seasons. The guy still puts up pro bowl nevers yet that never stops y'all from calling him trash. We gotta be more consistent in 2023. We can't pick and choose who to give excuses to.

jM6OV2q.png
nah problem wit Kirk is he does that then can't do **** when it counts

jM6OV2q.png
I like Kirk too, but his olines ain’t been like this. Giants have had terrible oline play since the end of Eli’s time. Plus Kirk has had guys like Diggs and now Jefferson to bail him out.

jM6OV2q.png

Lies.

Kirk had Brandon Scherff and Trent Williams while in Washington…. A perennial pro bowler and HOFer

They still saved money on Barkley. It showed they ain't the same team that let Eli Manning hang on too long. When they get better players i will root for them again.

Until then, let's go Jet's

Back
Top Bottom