OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

So what do we think of Justin Fields?

CJ :pimp: Texans have mostly backups and guys who are one injury away from being a stocker at H.E.B. on their OL and they’ve given up 0 sacks the past two games. Let’s me know that Bill O’Brien should be banished from the NFL for having Mike Devlin hanging around here stymieing guys for 6 years straight. George Warhop is trash too.

Never thought Fields would throw for 335 and 4 tds. Granted it came against a horrible defense. He also fumbled which was returned for a TD and he threw a pick to end the game. Team still sucks, but he took positive steps. Let's see how he looks on the road, against Washington, on Thursday night.

Let 'em bounce

200w (49).gif

I think I see it now. My falcons did pretty decent overall during the Matt Ryan era which directly correlated with our guy NickFolarin NickFolarin waging his war against Matt Ryan. Maybe this is the way maybe this is what the universe requires this is a sign we need to trade for Justin fields to restore balance to this thread, the NFL and the universe. Justin Fields is the Avatar meant to restore balance to falcons QB narrative.
IMG_7081.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom