OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Catching up in here missed most of this weekend's game.

- #OurBengals are a straight dumpster fire right now dacomeup dacomeup kingkoopa kingkoopa Burrow obviously hasn't fully recovered

- Bills had Dolphin soup yesterday. Straight massacre

- Wanted to slap the absolute dog**** outta Mahomes for sliding and not going for the TD. :lol: :smh:

- Fields had the best game of his career but two costly turnovers that contributed to the L. Hopefully he can build on that will cleaning up those turnovers.

Wanted to do a separate post to give props to CJ Stroud.

Man has been balling in his rookie season. Looks like the Texans found their non-deviant (hopefully) franchise QB.

Especially love to see IT since THEY stopped just short of calling him a dumb ***** during the draft process.

Man has been balling in his rookie season. Looks like the Texans found their non-deviant (hopefully) franchise QB.

Especially love to see IT since THEY stopped just short of calling him a dumb ***** during the draft process.

A lot of NTers on here also participated in the CJ slander because of some random test :smh:

aNYone aNYone Bosa Bosa

Any other 9ers bruhs Im forgetting get in here too!!

What yall got on Sunday night????

1696286516962.gif

Best part of Stroud for me is that he graduated from my High School

DeMeco Ryans is doing a great job so far too. I remember wanting the Vikes to hire him instead of KOC.

Back
Top Bottom