OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Sitting does nothing for him, he needs playing time

His biggest knock coming out was how little he’s played and how raw he is. He has a lot to work on and fix. Throwing an inexperienced kid out there because he was drafted high is dumb. I’m rooting for him but that organization and coaching staff sucks.

His biggest knock coming out was how little he’s played and how raw he is. He has a lot to work on and fix. Throwing an inexperienced kid out there because he was drafted high is dumb. I’m rooting for him but that organization and coaching staff sucks.
Better to play then not.

Don’t need another Trey Lance situation.

He’s gonna suck in the beginning and that’s fine. If he’s gonna be successful he’ll figure it out.

Irsay was right in that AR won’t get better without reps. Where he screwed up was putting it out there in the media. That’s undue pressure on everybody involved but I get it from one QB-starved franchise to another.

Just hope the organization sticks by him for a good 3 years through all the boos.

Better to play then not.

Don’t need another Trey Lance situation.

He’s gonna suck in the beginning and that’s fine. If he’s gonna be successful he’ll figure it out.

I forgot they got Shane, I was thinking they got Gannon. Maybe he can fix him in time but rushing someone out there that isn’t prepared is dumb. They have time, he’s 21 and barely played. He’s got so much to fix. Their season is over before it started. If he starts looking good halfway or even before, play him. We see so many young QBs get ruined by rushing them out there.

Does he look great in practice? Did he look great in game 1? Why not let him play game 2 and 3? I think this is all Irsay trying to sell tickets.

PS - We all knew Trey Lance sucked.

1692296028801.png

I’m talking money.

After that season he had I’d sit out.

o yea... we got a steal and it didn’t even make sense why exactly we got a steal given it was basically only zona when asked to not really rush the passer where he hasn’t had double digit sacks.. but because of injuries they had to let him go to work and then he did it again with panthers

but A reporter tried to make it a thing, didn’t go far.. but folks in the league must not think THAT highly of him given his free agency and then the nfl 100 shh

o yea... we got a steal and it didn’t even make sense why exactly we got a steal given it was basically only zona when asked to not really rush the passer where he hasn’t had double digit sacks.. but because of injuries they had to let him go to work and then he did it again with panthers

but A reporter tried to make it a thing, didn’t go far.. but folks in the league must not think THAT highly of him given his free agency and then the nfl 100 shh
Maybe his size?

He’s built like a RB but that really don’t matter when you can run like one right into the QBs lap :lol:

Maybe not this year but dude is in his late 20’s and is about to see Bosa get 30+ Ms a year. He’s coming for his bag. He deserves it.

48 on that list is disrespectful.

Maybe his size?

He’s built like a RB but that really don’t matter when you can run like one right into the QBs lap :lol:

Maybe not this year but dude is in his late 20’s and is about to see Bosa get 30+ Ms a year. He’s coming for his bag. He deserves it.

48 on that list is disrespectful.

definitely.. I think he only signed a 3 year deal, which means it’s really a 2 year deal

but even the size thing don’t make sense to me since we been had undersized edge guys and also got someone like von.. and it’s not like he’s strictly a speed edge long downs pass rusher, dude can legit play some LB in the 4-3 to make you at least have to game plan for that.. just as a chess piece figured he’d get more attention in free agency

Go old school/futuristic. If they use guardian caps only word to leather helmets dudes will be less inclined to use their heads as a weapon

Interesting on the Guardian Cap site denies any reduction of the risk. Guess that's to cover themselves for the time being even with the league throwing out these numbers.

I'm also going to take anything coming directly from the NFL with a grain of salt. Like a comment mentioned an independent analysis would be welcomed.

but whatever helps the game move in a direction to mitigate certain risk is still good

Niners and Eagles don’t get overly excited or anything but here is the North Dakota St starting quarterback this year

IMG_0523.jpeg

No no NO put that phone down, no put your picks away PUT that phone down!!

Back
Top Bottom